napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about my cycle of LGD-4033

wtyzacwy

Hi there Dylan,

I have a bit of a story followed with some questions, and after watching some of your videos I thought that you seemed down to earth and knowledgeable enough to ask.

I'll cut to the chase. I ran a cycle of LGD-4033 purchased from PureLine Nutrition (10 mg pill per day for 8 weeks). I added an extra 1000 calories per day and trained my ass off, it was pretty intense to say the least. The gains were outstanding, I put on 23 lbs of clean weight in 8 weeks, and then dropped about 3 to 4 lbs post cycle. Like I said, the gains were outstanding, my strength stayed relatively the same, but I grew like a tree.

My issue is that around 4 weeks into the cycle I started feeling super lethargic and tired, no libido, and angry as all hell. So I figured there was some suppression, and I started taking a natural PCT mid-cycle (which actually helped out quite a bit). I kept training like a maniac until the cycle ended and I was trashed physically, I mean totally depleted. And this continued post cycle to the point where I had to take a week off and just slept... that's all I did... slept. 2 weeks later and I'm finally starting to feel normal again. Whew!

So my question boils down to a couple factors: Why did my body shut down so hard? Am I overaly sensitive to shut down? Did I need a legit Serm PCT? Is it possible that my body just became overwhelmed with the hard training and fast gains? Which is entirely possible because I train like a lunatic, drop sets, rest / pause, anything and everything to take shit to ultimate failure for every session.

In your eyes and professional opinion, are there any signs as to what caused my body to just crash? I kept a majority of the gains, and I really want to do another cycle but damn... I don't want to crash like that again. If you could mull it over and give me some advice or suggestions then I'd be all ears and most appreciative.

A few things. First, LGD-4033 is HIGHLY suppressive at any dose from 1mg/day upwards. Look here for more info on it: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616 What you were experiencing was a complete loss of testosterone in your body. To offset this, you should pin testosterone while using LGD-4033...or maybe use large amounts of HCG, not sure if that would do the trick or not.

Lastly, I would stay away from any SARM sold in a pill or capsule. SARMs are NOT legal for human consumption and pills/capsules strongly imply human consumption. So much so that law enforcement can get an easy conviction with them. Liquids, though, are for research use and are therefor 100% legal to buy and sell (just not use on a human). Since it is illegal to sell SARMs in pill/capsule form, all reputable companies will only sell it in liquid form. I would avoid all companies that sell SARMs in pills or capsules.

I really appreciate the input and advice, the whole situation took me by surprise because I had initially thought that LDG-4033 (or any SARM) wasn't very suppressive. Come to find out that's a bunch of crap, this stuff can shut you down hard... live and learn I suppose. Not to mention the point you brought up about the capsule or pill form, I was weary about that but read that it really doesn't matter, upon further review it was obviously some more crap shoveled in my direction; the gains were amazing but I'm thinking it would be wise to utilize the liquid form. BTW, the dude from Pureline Nutrition pushed for 20mg a day... I said 10mg will do and I'm glad I did.

I'm thinking in my case, with that experience behind me, I should do what you suggested and get loaded up with something strong like HCG just to offset the suppression. I definitely let it get out of hand and paid for it, never felt suppression before and it was hands down a horrible experience... way worse than I thought it'd be. This time I'm going to take all the advice I can get and do it right.

Appreciate your comments brother!

you took prohormones labeled as sarms and did damage to your body. suppression from lgd is not near what you experienced but either way you needed a SERM for pct.

research is your friend, you could have saved yourself alot of trouble.

Your problem seems very cut and dry to me. You gained 23 lbs on a fucking lgd cycle which is pretty much impossible, and then you showed all the signs of shutdown with lethargy, low test, etc...

This is because you ran a prohormone and not lgd at all. You can't blame a sarm for your sides when you used a source that doesn't have legit products.

You don't EVER want to use any sarms in capsule form. You never know what you're going to get.

Stick with a trusted sarms source www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

real lgd will not shut you down like this whatsoever... you ran a pill form which is not a sarm whatsoever.. you would never gain that kind of size nor experience that kind of shutdown with real lgd... 10 lbs., absolutely, 23 and to have that kind of suppression etc... its absolutely a pro hormone, which is what we have continually warned about when using a pill form of sarms... you are more than wrong in your assessment on how much suppression occurs... that study that was cited is extremely old and through all my years of experience, use and client implementation, ive never seen bloodwork showing anything so drastic whatsoever... this is through hundreds and hundreds of cycles...

i plan on going on a 8 week lgd cycle and would like to know more about the pct side of things, could someone please give me some advice on how to minimise suppression?

Thank you

i plan on going on a 8 week lgd cycle and would like to know more about the pct side of things, could someone please give me some advice on how to minimise suppression?

Thank you

You really should open your own thread brother...
First of all, it doesn’t make sense to run LGD 8 weeks. I ran it a few months ago and it started to peak at week 5-6... so it doesn’t make sense to stop it when it’s peaking ... I would run it 12 weeks.

Here is the layout for mini pct:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom