napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about MK-677

Stet

I've been curious about MK-677 for a while and I had a question about it, on this forum people say its great for gaining mass however on other forums people say it won't help you gain mass instead you just get a lot of water retention. Can someone clear this up for me?

I'll say this, MK677 can essentially do whatever you want it to do. If you have a good diet and keep your sodium and potassium levels in check, you'll get some good gains. I've cut on it with good results, and now I'm maintaining on it, still good clean results.

its not some crazy mass builder... you can gain lean muscle but its quite similar to hgh and neither are used to build mass

Thank you for the response.
Have you ever used it to gain mass over time?

Edit: Sorry I misread your response, it’s great to hear u think u can get some good gains on it. On lots of forums people make it sound near useless lmao

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick response Dylan!

A quick google search tells me a sinilar response as you, that hgh does help build mass but not as effectively as something like running test or smth. In your opinion would it actually be worth it to run MK677 as a small boost assuming I run it 6-12 months like you recommend? Also, online people claim that hgh helped them seventy with strength gains, but people says that the only way MK helps with strength gains is through water retention similar to creatine could u help me understand if this is true?

I've been on Mk-677 for almost 6 months now. I saw some water retention at first, but I am on top of my potassium/sodium balance, and my water retention is minimal, if any now. For the first 6 weeks, I had an initial appetite increase, and gained weight, but after that subsided, my body seemed to lose fat easier, if I applied some dedication to my diet. I'm cutting right now, and think it could go the other way too, for bulking. It feels like my body is running more effectively, in tune to what I do, if that makes sense. I think it helped during my first SARMS cycle, the mini-PCT and also during the time off between my second SARMS cycle, which I just started..because I've been seeing continuous gains in the gym for the last year, since starting back seriously training..

I got a question also, ive bought mk677 from 2 different sources and one taste alot stronger then the other dose that mean its dosed higher but both are 25mg per ml. Or is it they could have used different stuff to put it in suspension? The taste is like a medicene taste not alcohol or peg taste. But really dont know wat peg by itself taste like.

i have no clue where you are getting your info but its not good... 677 is the next closest thing to real hgh you can find and it most certainly does increase strength.. smh on the info you are getting.. it has NOTHING to do with creatine whatsoever...

I got a question also, ive bought mk677 from 2 different sources and one taste alot stronger then the other dose that mean its dosed higher but both are 25mg per ml. Or is it they could have used different stuff to put it in suspension? The taste is like a medicene taste not alcohol or peg taste. But really dont know wat peg by itself taste like.
taste has NOTHING to do with dosing on it... mk677 is faked everywhere and thats likely the issue... it should be suspended in grain alcohol and should have a very strong taste to it... where did you get it?

I mean i def taste the grain alcohol stronger in the one with the stronger med taste one, they both have the same med taste to it just one taste stronger.but i put the liquid under my tounge and leave it there for awhile. Well basically til theres no liquid to swallow. But afterwards theres this taste i get with one but not as strong with the other. Im going to have to order from a 100% proven backed 3rd party source to do a comparison. Like i said i use liquid suspensions not oral so where would u recomend bud? Proven or narrow labs? Or u got Any others that have liquid?

taste has NOTHING to do with dosing on it... mk677 is faked everywhere and thats likely the issue... it should be suspended in grain alcohol and should have a very strong taste to it... where did you get it?

Thanks bud , I'm new to this sarm thing. Been doing alot of reading online but still ur like a walking encyclopedia on this stuff and i respect and agree on alot of the stuff u say.

I mean i def taste the grain alcohol stronger in the one with the stronger med taste one, they both have the same med taste to it just one taste stronger.but i put the liquid under my tounge and leave it there for awhile. Well basically til theres no liquid to swallow. But afterwards theres this taste i get with one but not as strong with the other. Im going to have to order from a 100% proven backed 3rd party source to do a comparison. Like i said i use liquid suspensions not oral so where would u recomend bud? Proven or narrow labs? Or u got Any others that have liquid?

Those are both terrible sources and you NEVER put the liquid under your tongue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks bud , I'm new to this sarm thing. Been doing alot of reading online but still ur like a walking encyclopedia on this stuff and i respect and agree on alot of the stuff u say.

Thank you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom