napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about mk-677

lyaster

I am a big fun of you sir and always watching your videos . I have one Question about mk-677. I am using 30mg at night. And also before exercise i am taking anadrol 50 mg.

Ia it right to take both together or no sir?

I am a big fun of you sir and always watching your videos . I have one Question about mk-677. I am using 30mg at night. And also before exercise i am taking anadrol 50 mg.

Ia it right to take both together or no sir?

So you don't have a test base? What is your full stats and experience?

So Sir Should i stop taking anadrol with Core Labs MK 677 Ibutamoren, 30mg/cap?

My height 5.7
Weight 72kg
Age 27
Body fat 25%

Does Core Labs MK 677 Ibutamoren, 30mg/cap Have affect to heart and Hdl ldl? for how long can we run ?

Thank you so Much i really Appreciate .
So what should i use with mk-677 ?
i want to bulking my body To Gain muscle. and for how long can i run mk-677 ibutamoren core labscore-labs-mk-1677-ibutamoren-india-600x600.jpg

Dude you dont “ bulk your body” at 25% body fat and you definitely dont use that product... its not real 677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes i want if you can suggesting me a good One for me to build muscle and gain it proper ? i am waiting for your response

I want to bulking and gain muscle.

Yes i want if you can suggesting me a good One for me to build muscle and gain it proper ? i am waiting for your response

I want to bulking and gain muscle.

@dylan
Don’t like your chances on getting through on this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill try again here.. are you listening to me? you are overweight in a large way... im just being honest.. you are ONE FOURTH fat... you need to cut fat before you try to gain size... do you understand the words i am saying?

Top Bottom