napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about mk-677

cawcass

Hey Dylan I have a quick question I've been taking mk-677 for about 2.5 months at 25mg but about 5 days ago I started having tingling and numbness in my hands. My left hand most of all and it runs down through my little finger. I've got lack of coordination and strength. I've got a little water retention I'm adjusting my potassium. Should I worry about the numbness? Will it go away? Some people say it's a good sign just like taking real high. Thanks for your time.

Sure you didn't maybe tweak a muscle while working out? Happened to me a few years ago and I had numbness, especialy when I bent my arm or worked on the computer. Took a week off from the gym cuz I got nervous and it went away. Wasnt on MK either.

Hey Dylan I have a quick question I've been taking mk-677 for about 2.5 months at 25mg but about 5 days ago I started having tingling and numbness in my hands. My left hand most of all and it runs down through my little finger. I've got lack of coordination and strength. I've got a little water retention I'm adjusting my potassium. Should I worry about the numbness? Will it go away? Some people say it's a good sign just like taking real high. Thanks for your time.
yes, that is perfectly normal... [FONT=&quot]Carpal tunnel syndrome: A frequent HGH side effect, this is the direct result of fluid retention around the tendons, joints, and connective tissue. What occurs in this case is the water retention in surrounding tissues around the nerves will cause these tissues to press against nerves in various key spots (often around joints). What results is carpal tunnel syndrome, if temporary. Carpal tunnel syndrome caused by Human Growth Hormone administration is characterized by tingling or numbness in the extremities (hands and feet), especially when the user’s limbs are in folded positions for extended periods. In such a case, the extremities will often turn numb but feeling should slowly return after extending the limbs and moving them around, which is followed by tingling and then the return of feeling. Carpal tunnel syndrome is often a temporary side effect of Human Growth Hormone that tends to vanish following cessation of use. In the worst cases, nerve damage in the specific area is possible, which would result in long term or permanent loss of feeling. Once again, the severity of carpal tunnel syndrome worsens with higher doses.

[/FONT]
this can also be relative to mk677

Top Bottom