napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about LGD and CARDARINE

oddtism

Hello, my name is josh im 24 y/o with about 2 years of lifting experience. I recently started dosing LGD 4033 at 10mg per day.(proven peptides) im going on 3 weeks with some pretty impressive results. the first week or so I had some intense joint pains and muscle cramping/ fatigue after each work out but that has tapered down.

My only issue now is actually going to the gym. I have become extremely lethargic since starting LGD, honestly i never expected this. im assuming its from the suppression but ive missed a few days because of it.

Now to my actual question. I plan on dosing LGD at 10 mg for 8 weeks (possible tapering off the last few days) THEN starting nolvadex

HOWEVER I would like to start cardarine immediately after LGD, during my pct and start cutting for 8 weeks. my understanding is there is little to no suppression on cardarine.

Has anyone done this?
can it be done?
Will the sarms continue to work to their full potential over the 16 weeks?

I appreciate any feedback, Also if anyone could list a trusted source for Nolva I would really appreciate it. I have enough for 2 weeks but would like additional on hand

You will have no suppression on GW provided you have legit sarms . Those sides on LGD i didn't experience any of them except slight joint awareness about week 6-8 and that could also be the fact i was moving heavy ass weight on cycle too. You can pretty much run GW anytime , through a PCT however don't run it any longer then 16 weeks then take some time off it otherwise it you can get accustom to it some . Again make sure you have quality stuff.

your source is the worst you can get... DO NOT continue using it... i have no clue what you actually have but they have had nothing but issues over the past year and i have no clue how they are even selling anything at this point

fuck me, I think you guys are right. I should’ve known they were too cheap. honestly i’m going to continue using whatever the hell this is because I am seeing some decent gains with sides I can live with, I have 5 weeks left. I cut the dosage down today i’ll see how I feel over the next week then adjust. thanks guys

That’s a great plan keep using something you have no fucking idea what it is. The source is complete shit.
Then start something else (GW) you have no idea what it is. Great idea.

Top Bottom