napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about hgh and eq

neykil

Hello sir, First of all I am a big fan of your videos. They’ve been super insightful during my research while recovering from knee surgery. I wanted to ask if hgh and eq are safe to stack together and if it needs test in order for it to run smoothly. The thing is I want to run as little test as possible (for my joints) but if necessary I’m wondering if I can get away with using 150mg/week. Once I’m cleared by my pt to lift weights, I’m planning to do the hgh at 3iu/day and eq at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I know you said eq has a longer half life and should be ran for at least 16weeks but this is what I have in my house for now. I hope it’s ok for me to ask these types of questions to you over email and I’m sorry if I’m crossing any lines here. I’m open to any suggestions as well and thank you for your time.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom