napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about hCG and Gyno

longpunt

Hello sir,

I got question regarding hCG,, hopefully to get some help... forgive me for possible bad English.

I have a deep obsession of gynecomastia ever since my age of 12 when I first heard of it, to be precise, man tits and puffy nipples and have been really interested in getting them for myself, it's a weird-ass kink that nobody would want, but I'm very, very willingly be keeping the boys around without any shames (If it sounded out of your taste, you can skip the entire email).

I made lots of research on possible way to get gynecomastia without having surgery (it's could be the safest way, but unnatural as well), so I came down with hormone solutions.
Before I got some of my useful info from reddit, I thought of Sustanon for the solution of triggering my growth, then I got some good warning from reddit regarding Sustanon being able to cause heavy wreckage on my body for my age (I'm currently 20), so I trashed out the method.
Then someone suggested hCG which can make me grow gyno, from the research I made, it's a much safer hormone in a controlled dose so I started to research about it, then I found your Youtube channel and learnt a lot of useful information.
I'm only wanted to grow tits/puffy nipples, so as soon as my breast tissue became permanent, I will immediately stop using it to avoid any further wreckage,.

However, I made very little lucks on my search for hCG uses in young age in a 'safe' dosage that can cause gyno without causing loss of T reproduction.
I'm wondering if you can help me regarding this issue, I'm very willing to keep my tits around and have no intention to go back.

I uh.... yeah..... Mmmh.... had to read that twice. Screwing up your hormonal levels to try to induce gyno is not healthy. This is not normal, I would honestly get some help from a medical professional.

Hello sir,

I got question regarding hCG,, hopefully to get some help... forgive me for possible bad English.

I have a deep obsession of gynecomastia ever since my age of 12 when I first heard of it, to be precise, man tits and puffy nipples and have been really interested in getting them for myself, it's a weird-ass kink that nobody would want, but I'm very, very willingly be keeping the boys around without any shames (If it sounded out of your taste, you can skip the entire email).

I made lots of research on possible way to get gynecomastia without having surgery (it's could be the safest way, but unnatural as well), so I came down with hormone solutions.
Before I got some of my useful info from reddit, I thought of Sustanon for the solution of triggering my growth, then I got some good warning from reddit regarding Sustanon being able to cause heavy wreckage on my body for my age (I'm currently 20), so I trashed out the method.
Then someone suggested hCG which can make me grow gyno, from the research I made, it's a much safer hormone in a controlled dose so I started to research about it, then I found your Youtube channel and learnt a lot of useful information.
I'm only wanted to grow tits/puffy nipples, so as soon as my breast tissue became permanent, I will immediately stop using it to avoid any further wreckage,.

However, I made very little lucks on my search for hCG uses in young age in a 'safe' dosage that can cause gyno without causing loss of T reproduction.
I'm wondering if you can help me regarding this issue, I'm very willing to keep my tits around and have no intention to go back.
you are extremelly hard to understand but i can tell you this, you need to seek help, period... im certainly not going to be the one to talk to about this weird shit man... you clearly have issues that is more a dr. phil type, not me man... i want NOTHING to do with any such shit whatsoever

Top Bottom