napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about hcg

AsapSlim

Is hcg necessary for a test e / Lgd stack? If so, is there any type of oral substitute for it, im already nervous about pinning one substance as is

No there is no substitute at all for HCG much less oral. HCG is way easier than injecting testosterone anyway so if you can do test then HCG shouldn't be a problem. However you don't have to use HCG. Just make sure your pct is optimal.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

No there is no substitute at all for HCG much less oral. HCG is way easier than injecting testosterone anyway so if you can do test then HCG shouldn't be a problem. However you don't have to use HCG. Just make sure your pct is optimal.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

oh ok cool! Hey uh what would you recommend for pct? The usual nolva clomid or more?

oh ok cool! Hey uh what would you recommend for pct? The usual nolva clomid or more?

HCG isn't required, but it can help the transition to pct go smoother for recovery. It's entirely your call, but if you decide to use it, run it the last 4 weeks of the cycle at 500iu twice per week

Your pct should start two weeks after last injection and look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks guys! Just gathering as much info as i can before my first pin. I havent been a member long but some of the posts i read make me feel like im a step or two ahead of the learning curve. Again thanks

Thanks guys! Just gathering as much info as i can before my first pin. I havent been a member long but some of the posts i read make me feel like im a step or two ahead of the learning curve. Again thanks

absolutely brother... your doing a fucking awesome job learning, asking the right questions etc... i respect the way your going about things as well as your hard work bro... you are doing everything right and i have all the time in the world for guys like you... dont hesitate to ask any questions your unsure of or just to confirm things you may already know...

Top Bottom