napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A question about GW

grabbena

Hello.

I didn't want to write this in the normal question thread as I fear it would be lost in the mass.

My question is, how effective is the GW with little to none cardio? I've been in a wheelchair for the last 4 years and I've put on a few.

The only cardio I can do is when I'm going forward. Can this help me get in better shape even tough I'm not able to do much on it?

Hello.

I didn't want to write this in the normal question thread as I fear it would be lost in the mass.

My question is, how effective is the GW with little to none cardio? I've been in a wheelchair for the last 4 years and I've put on a few.

The only cardio I can do is when I'm going forward. Can this help me get in better shape even tough I'm not able to do much on it?

sr9009-when researched in it's early days was tagged and considered exercise in a bottle.Combine this with your gw and watch your diet and can loose some weight. Is there any reason why you cannot do sprints in your chair? How about cardio by going forward for 20 minutes....sort of like a jog? Your condition may be specific ,but if you can jog and sprint in your chair then the sarms will help you.

Hi Grabbena, I turned a wheelchair bound friend onto GW earlier this year and between diet and GW she has trimmed down nicely. We'll be starting stacks of GW, SR9009, S4 next week at the same time and she's working her upper body with some of my old dumbbells. Diet will be important but I would expect your results to be like hers.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

sr9009-when researched in it's early days was tagged and considered exercise in a bottle.Combine this with your gw and watch your diet and can loose some weight. Is there any reason why you cannot do sprints in your chair? How about cardio by going forward for 20 minutes....sort of like a jog? Your condition may be specific ,but if you can jog and sprint in your chair then the sarms will help you.

Yes I can do sprint and all that, sorry for any mistakes english is not my main. I just meant that I'm kinda limited in the cardio category =)

Yes I can do sprint and all that, sorry for any mistakes english is not my main. I just meant that I'm kinda limited in the cardio category =)

is there a chance for you to get out of the wheelchair or is this a permanent state you are in? ive seen some jacked people in chairs man look at murderball WOW those guys are fricking stacked and jacked and tough as nails

Hello.

GW doesn't require cardio to reap the fat loss benefits at all. Obviously you won't get to see what the endurance aspect is like, but GW shifts your body to burn its own fat as fuel, so the benefit as far as fat loss goes is still there, if you give it the right diet to go with it. It sounds perfect for what you are trying to accomplish.

Sr9009 is another solid addition for the same reasons. It was designed to reverse metabolic syndrome, and will boost your metabolism significantly for fat loss. It stacks incredibly well with GW and that combo will be awesome for your fat loss

Here is how it is laid out for dosing

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Make sure to get your GW and SR9009 from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
GW doesn't require cardio to reap the fat loss benefits at all. Obviously you won't get to see what the endurance aspect is like, but GW shifts your body to burn its own fat as fuel, so the benefit as far as fat loss goes is still there, if you give it the right diet to go with it. It sounds perfect for what you are trying to accomplish.

Sr9009 is another solid addition for the same reasons. It was designed to reverse metabolic syndrome, and will boost your metabolism significantly for fat loss. It stacks incredibly well with GW and that combo will be awesome for your fat loss

Here is how it is laid out for dosing

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Make sure to get your GW and SR9009 from www.sarmsx.com

Got my GW today and took my first dose a minute ago. Burns like crazy on my tongue before I swallow. I will try this now for a month and then buy both GW and SR and see what happens.

Before I found this site I bought one pack Cardarine from EnhancedAthlete.com but I didn't really feel any different on 20mg.

Anyone tried this? If I remember correctly I watched a video where it was explained that GW in pills are alot worse than liquid, or did I dream that?

http://www.enhancedathlete.com/prod...w-501516-endurobol-performance-enhancing-drug

Got my GW today and took my first dose a minute ago. Burns like crazy on my tongue before I swallow. I will try this now for a month and then buy both GW and SR and see what happens.

Before I found this site I bought one pack Cardarine from EnhancedAthlete.com but I didn't really feel any different on 20mg.

Anyone tried this? If I remember correctly I watched a video where it was explained that GW in pills are alot worse than liquid, or did I dream that?

http://www.enhancedathlete.com/prod...w-501516-endurobol-performance-enhancing-drug

they don't sell real sarms whatsoever... stay FAR away from them...

why are you putting sarms on your tongue??? DO NOT do that whatsoever... you take them STRAIGHT DOWN

where did you get your sarms now?

they don't sell real sarms whatsoever... stay FAR away from them...

why are you putting sarms on your tongue??? DO NOT do that whatsoever... you take them STRAIGHT DOWN

where did you get your sarms now?

Yes I thought that as I didn't feel anything even after awhile. As I said, that was before I found sarmsx.

I know that you take them straight down I just meant that I got a drop on my tongue and I could feel it burn so I will be more careful next dose.

This bottle of GW I got from here, from sarmsx.

Yes I thought that as I didn't feel anything even after awhile. As I said, that was before I found sarmsx.

I know that you take them straight down I just meant that I got a drop on my tongue and I could feel it burn so I will be more careful next dose.

This bottle of GW I got from here, from sarmsx.

okay awesome... sounds like you are on point!! if you need ANYTHING at all don't hesitate to let me know

For those concerned about GW causing cancer.Here's a little tid bit.

RAT CARCINOGENICITY STUDY WITH GW501516, A PPAR DELTA AGONIST.

L. E. Geiger1, W. S. Dunsford2, D. J. Lewis2, C. Brennan3, K. C. Liu3 and S. J. Newsholme1. 1Safety Assessment, GlaxoSmithKline, King of Prussia, PA, 2Safety Assessment, GlaxoSmithKline, Ware, United Kingdom and 3Huntingdon Life Sciences, Huntingdon, United Kingdom.

GW501516, a non-genotoxic PPAR? agonist, was assessed for carcinogenic potential by daily administration (oral gavage) to Han Wistar rats for a period of 104 weeks. Males were given 0, 5, 15 or 30 mg/kg/day for the first 6 weeks of the study. For the remainder of the study males were given 0, 5, 20 or 40 mg/kg/day. Females were given 0, 3, 10 or 20 mg/kg/day for the entire study. GW501516 produced test article-related neoplastic findings in multiple tissues at all doses. Increased mortality was seen with females given GW501516 at all doses and uterine endometrial adenocarcinoma contributed to death in a high proportion of these animals. Neoplasms considered test-article related occurred in the liver (hepatocellular adenoma at ? 10 mg/kg/day), urinary bladder (transitional cell carcinoma in males given 20 and 40 mg/kg/day), thyroid (follicular cell adenoma at 3 mg/kg/day and carcinoma in males at 20 mg/kg/day), tongue (squamous cell papilloma in males at 5 mg/kg/day and 40 mg/kg/day), stomach (squamous cell papilloma in males at 5 mg/kg/day and a female at 20 mg/kg/day, and carcinoma in a male at 40 mg/kg/day and a female at 3 mg/kg/day), skin (inverted squamous cell papilloma in males at 5 mg/kg/day and females at 3 or 20 mg/kg/day), Harderian glands (adenoma in males at 5 mg/kg/day and adenocarcinoma in a male at 40 mg/kg/day), testes (interstitial cell adenoma at 40 mg/kg/day), ovary (Sertoli cell adenoma at 10 mg/kg/day) and uterus (polyp and endometrial adenocarcinoma at 3 mg/kg/day). Some of the tumor types observed in this study have not been reported with either PPAR? or PPAR? agonists and may reflect tumor promotion mediated through PPAR? agonism.

In short,the rats were given anywhere from 5-30mg per kg.Just 5 mg/per kg in a rat is the equivalent of over 400 mg a day for the average adult male.Plus they didn't cycle them either.It was constant.It reminds me of the of the Sweet & Low (saccharin) study.If you eat a dump truck's worth of Sweet & Low you'll probably get cancer.It just goes to show,if you try hard enough you can induce cancer with just about anything.

In short,the rats were given anywhere from 5-30mg per kg.Just 5 mg/per kg in a rat is the equivalent of over 400 mg a day for the average adult male.Plus they didn't cycle them either.It was constant.It reminds me of the of the Sweet & Low (saccharin) study.If you eat a dump truck's worth of Sweet & Low you'll probably get cancer.It just goes to show,if you try hard enough you can induce cancer with just about anything.

THANK YOU... this is the point we have made over and over and over... You explained it very well, good analogy about the sweet and low as well... THANK YOU for posting...

Yes, this study is completely flawed and we try to convey this ,ess age to people all of the time, about just how wrong it is. Thank you for sharing

I read about that. Someone in the comments said "You can compare this to aspirin. If you take 200 caps of aspirin in one day then you get cancer but you would be dead before you make it to 50 caps." Or something like that. So if you try hard enough you can basicly get cancer from just about anything.

Researchers need to stop this foolishness. Han Wistar rats and white mice are so genetically weak that if you give then too much of anything they die or get cancer. They themselves are VERY cancer prone.
I understand that in the name of research that we can only use rats and mice due to ethical concerns, but to go around and make a big deal of the finding is total BS. The rat research is only a start on something, not the final conclusion, and IMO the rat findings should not even be released because basically they mean nothing.
When I was involved in this type of research we had a saying...an inside joke..."white mice cause cancer because they are cancer"
I take any of this type of research with a grain of salt. So many of these papers have never come to pass and be correct.

Researchers need to stop this foolishness. Han Wistar rats and white mice are so genetically weak that if you give then too much of anything they die or get cancer. They themselves are VERY cancer prone.
I understand that in the name of research that we can only use rats and mice due to ethical concerns, but to go around and make a big deal of the finding is total BS. The rat research is only a start on something, not the final conclusion, and IMO the rat findings should not even be released because basically they mean nothing.
When I was involved in this type of research we had a saying...an inside joke..."white mice cause cancer because they are cancer"
I take any of this type of research with a grain of salt. So many of these papers have never come to pass and be correct.

I have always tried to argue this, but many don't want to listen. Humans do not respond the same to things as rats, and then you factor in the astronomical doses and you can pretty much throw the whole study out the window. It's completely useless

I read about that. Someone in the comments said "You can compare this to aspirin. If you take 200 caps of aspirin in one day then you get cancer but you would be dead before you make it to 50 caps." Or something like that. So if you try hard enough you can basicly get cancer from just about anything.

That's the absolute truth! If you abuse anything that is taken in ridulous amounts it's going to do something.....whether it gives you cancer or just flat out kills you! Should be common sense to people.

As I always say, the only thing different between medicine and poison is the dose!

Top Bottom