napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about GW-501516

AUbeast86

Does it contain a stimulant? If so, does anyone know what it is? I have reduced my dosing to .75ml(38mg)/day and I'm still having problems getting to sleep at night.

it does not contain a stimulant but why on earth would you run 38 mg per day??? where on earth did you get it from??? what time of the day are you dosing? there is literally NO stimulant whatsoever in it... sarmsx gw is 20 mg/ml... you should not exceed 20 mg per day...

it does not contain a stimulant but why on earth would you run 38 mg per day??? where on earth did you get it from??? what time of the day are you dosing? there is literally NO stimulant whatsoever in it... sarmsx gw is 20 mg/ml... you should not exceed 20 mg per day...

My bad Dylan, I miss-typed. I started at the 1ml or 20mg/day recommended dose 30 minutes before workout. I CrossFit so my heart rate stays above 150bmp for extended periods of time throughout the 3 metabolic pathways during metcons. The first day on GW I thought my heart was going to explode and I was going to spray hot shit all over the box. After that, I started dosing in the AM but still kept it at 20mg/day. My heart rate was better during the metcons but I was having problems getting to sleep at night. So over the last several days, I lowered it to .75ml or 15mg/day but I still have sleeping issues. It also gives the the jitters right after dosing like a bad coffee buzz.

there are no stimulants in it whatsoever and thats not a side effect i have seen... ive seen people have trouble sleeping but they were dosing at night and once changed there was no issue... there is literally not one thing stimulant with it... are you taking anything else?

there are no stimulants in it whatsoever and thats not a side effect i have seen... ive seen people have trouble sleeping but they were dosing at night and once changed there was no issue... there is literally not one thing stimulant with it... are you taking anything else?

The only other compounds I'm taking are MK-2866 and S4 (split dosing) at the recommended doses.

I have found for me, ostarine bumps my HR up about 10 beats... so kinda hits me like a stimulant from that aspect, but I have no HR issues, nor sleep issues with it. Nor when running it with GW.

And I am VERY sides sensitive as Dylan and Rick well know.

I have found for me, ostarine bumps my HR up about 10 beats... so kinda hits me like a stimulant from that aspect, but I have no HR issues, nor sleep issues with it. Nor when running it with GW.

And I am VERY sides sensitive as Dylan and Rick well know.

That must be what it is then because my resting HR has increased by about 10bpm also.

yup. My usual at rest is 50, and when on osta becomes 60.

Although I cant get my HR above 138 no matter what I do...

Is your stuff from sarmsx? This is strange.

GW actually works to lower blood pressure and heart rate, and this is the opposite of what you describe

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Is your stuff from sarmsx? This is strange.

GW actually works to lower blood pressure and heart rate, and this is the opposite of what you describe

Yes. I've busted about $1,300 at sarmx within the last month. LOL

whats strange is GW slows your heart rate down because of the conditioning it puts you in... it LOWERS blood pressure so this is very strange.. NO sarms have stimulants of any kind in them though bro... not even in the slightest...

I've ran gw numerous times and never ever experienced this, in fact I'm running it now with sr9009. I've never had this type of issue. Are you taking anything else other than sarms?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If there's not anything else you are running or taking, I wonder if there are any changes to diet or anything else that could be causing it. Anxiety could also be an issue here

there is literally no correlation with any sarm for this condition, not one so im puzzled to say the least... there has to be another underlying factor in something your doing, even something you might not even be fully aware of...

Nothing else. No diet changes. No anxiety. I've come to the conclusion that it is directly related to how hard I can push myself now. The volume of our training has increased exponentially due to the effects of the SARMs. I mean my performance is off the charts now. I heavy oly lift with complexes for 1.5 hrs then do a hellish metcon right after and push myself to near unconsciousness. This shit is insane. Thanks for all the feedback guys. I think I'm just going though an acclimation period.

Nothing else. No diet changes. No anxiety. I've come to the conclusion that it is directly related to how hard I can push myself now. The volume of our training has increased exponentially due to the effects of the SARMs. I mean my performance is off the charts now. I heavy oly lift with complexes for 1.5 hrs then do a hellish metcon right after and push myself to near unconsciousness. This shit is insane. Thanks for all the feedback guys. I think I'm just going though an acclimation period.

I'm pretty sure that's what it is bro. It does make sense, and I'm glad you answered your own question. Sarms defnitely give you the ability to push much harder and longer than you ever have for sure

Top Bottom