napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about first cycle, PIP side effects, DP propionat 100/enantat 250

BlaDe

Hi everyone, I need some advice on how this first cycle has been going so far.
I have Dragon Pharma propionat 100/enantat 250 and I decided to start my cycle with .5mg of each in one syringe(total 1mg). I am using a 22g 1.5" length syringe. I had someone who knows about pinning help me. They told me that I should do it in the (my right) quad because people don't pin in the butt anymore. Last Friday i had my first pin in the quad and had what I consider a very negative reaction, it was very bad pain where I had problems moving my leg full range of motion. The spot became very firm and a little red (it still feels very tight and has a little pain still). on Sunday I decided to break up the shots and only do .5mg propionat without combining the enantat. The shot had no pain and was very easy, but now two days later my (my left) butt is very sore although nothing compared to my quad. Yesterday night I took the enantat(my right butt) and so far it feels a tiny bit bruised but very mild in comparison, where it isn't affecting me. I think it is a reaction to the propionat and maybe the dose should be even smaller .25mg or even less or stopped all together. I also am unsure if having the longer 1.5" syringe vs. 1" has any negative effects. I also won't do quad pinning anymore. Thanks for your advice.

Last edited:
Short esters are more painful. Plain and simple... that's why they aren't recommended for beginners. You'll either have to deal with it or wait until you have more experience.

Why would your buddy say nobody pins in the glute anymore? Most people I know that use only pin in the glute lol. Shoulder would be the next best option.

You pinned in the quad, no wonder you had such bad pain.

I often limp around from quad injections. Have to keep the rotation going. Quads are like a box of chocolates. Short esters will only make it worse.

Thank you cb and bigtones. They told me this because they are in the medical field and say it's not really taught to inject there and wouldn't be a first choice(why quad was recommended).

well the needle you are using is going to be painful as well... 22 gauge is often used to draw, NOT inject.. i dont know anyone that uses that... switch to a 25 and that should also help a lot

Thanks Dylan, The store has a 27g, 1 inch. Would the length be enough vs the 1.5 i had, and with 27g is this to small to pass through?

i would go with 25... there are plenty of places to get them at... gpz services, shopmedvet, amazon etc..

i typically use a 21G to draw, 23 or 25G 1 inch to inject into glutes. 22 is a bit big, not to mention quads. ouch

I am in europe so its a bit harder to get a lot of variety as quickly and i just ran out(I know not the best planning). I bought a 27g which turns out to be 3/4" pin, so not even an inch.. I havent used it yet, but hope it will work for the time being. I weigh 176 pounds.

Test Prop Does that man just stick the Test Enth. Also it takes some time to build a steady hand but a 1.5 in is way to big for your quad a 1 inch is all you need and honestly a 1 inch will be fine anywhere! If you can’t get deep enough with a. 1inch needle then you are not in proper shape to be using gear in the first place lol. Haha really no one pins in the Glute anymore haha WTF not even going to entertain that thought further.

I was thinking of creating a cycle log with my stats, progress and ideas on my cycle. Is there a place on the forums that would go?

was just making sure thats allowed, the pharmacomstore also said to put there name in the title, dont know if thats also ok, BTW The reaction to the quad pin still hasnt gone away, it burns a little, swollen and even though I have gotten about 95% movement again where I was able to do legs yesterday, its pretty painful during the night when sleeping and also i seem to see light edema..

Last edited:
Just to give an update cause I am pretty exhausted. I injected the propriant at only 20mg. I got a lump and started getting worried. Wen to to the doc who said my quad and glute is infected and told me to take antibiotics. The three test E injections had so far no issue all at 0.5. everything sterile of course.

Top Bottom