napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about first cycle

soqallet

Hey Dylan,

I recently found your channel on YouTube (just subscribed btw). Thinking of starting my first cycle of Anadrol, Deca and Test. Upon reading about Anadrol, because it greatly produces red blood cells, that your body could "fill up with too much blood" causing nose bleeds etc., and I've read that people have to donate blood or even drain it themselves (gross) and that the blood becomes much thicker and could lead to strokes etc. My question is, as a first time user, only going to run anadrol 4 weeks at no more than 50mgs - btw I'm 38 years old, blood pressure fine 120/84 tested this week), do I need to worry about those things for my first run or are those issues more for seasoned veterans who cycle a couple times a year for many years?

Brother, that’s a very advanced cycle, definitely not for a 1st cycle ... first cycle is test only. What are your full stats ?

first things first... how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Anadrol isn't for a first cycle. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Hey guys. Thanks for all your replies. To answer all of your questions, I'll be 38 in March, height is about 5'11", weight is around 217 (Lift 6 days a week heavily, so I'm built), and body fat is around 20%. I've never ran any cycle before. Friend of mine suggested that cycle to me -- Not gonna lie, the Anadrol portion of it freaked me out a bit -- I'm new to this whole process. Not currently running anything at the moment. Goals is to add more size and lose significant bf %, but the main goal is to add roughly 15-20lbs of muscle for the first go around.

Well first things first... You need to get your bf down below 15% before you even think about doing a cycle. 20% is way too high.

As CB mentioned get your body fat down before running a cycle! Focus on nutrition and find what works best for you to cut your body fat as that will be valuable info in the future!

Noted. My BF was measured about 45 days ago and was around 20%, it's gone a bit now but haven't gone back to do an assessment, but I won't do any cycle until its at that number.

That's the thing, I do nothing but chicken, eggs, oatmeal and eat very clean as well as exercise pretty intensely 5-6 days a week. So, still trying to find what works best for me, but I feel like I'm doing all the right things, but it's seeming to be a slower process than I'd like. I don't do processed foods, cut out dairy for the most part, try and keep fats no more than 75/day, carbs around 250-300/day and protein around 250-275/day.

That's the thing, I do nothing but chicken, eggs, oatmeal and eat very clean as well as exercise pretty intensely 5-6 days a week. So, still trying to find what works best for me, but I feel like I'm doing all the right things, but it's seeming to be a slower process than I'd like. I don't do processed foods, cut out dairy for the most part, try and keep fats no more than 75/day, carbs around 250-300/day and protein around 250-275/day.

Nutrition is the key factor!! If you losing weight but it’s slow and steady I wouldn’t change much. If your weight is sticking for longer then 2 weeks then a change needs to be made. Even if the quality of nutrients is good you need to look at making changes to the amounts!! In some cases people can stick cause they are not eating enough and there body is trying to maintain homeostasis and in other cases some people are eating too much. My point is if your not progressing towards your goal make a change and keep accurate record of the changes you made and how your body responded!

I track everything in MyFitnessPal every single day. I measure out to the ounce every single day. I'd say most days I hover around 2700-3200 calories -- Always try and make sure protein is always up and consistent, and carbs and consistent as well. Always make sure fat is at or below 75g/day. I focus on nutrition so much it drives me wife crazy sometimes. I even try and switch up the foods every couple weeks to keep my body guessing. Unless I'm doing something completely wrong, which I feel like I'm not.

I track everything in MyFitnessPal every single day. I measure out to the ounce every single day. I'd say most days I hover around 2700-3200 calories -- Always try and make sure protein is always up and consistent, and carbs and consistent as well. Always make sure fat is at or below 75g/day. I focus on nutrition so much it drives me wife crazy sometimes. I even try and switch up the foods every couple weeks to keep my body guessing. Unless I'm doing something completely wrong, which I feel like I'm not.
Continue making progress and up that cardio!

Will do. Thanks you all for everything and the advice. I will make sure when I am ready, I'll come back here for more advice -- much appreciated guys!

Will do. Thanks you all for everything and the advice. I will make sure when I am ready, I'll come back here for more advice -- much appreciated guys!
I was 18-20% when I joined the forum 3 years ago. I'm at 10% right now. It can be done with drive, discipline, and determination.

I have the drive, discipline and determination. What did you change or do in order to achieve that? Just more cardio? How many days a week? Type of cardio and how long?

I have the drive, discipline and determination. What did you change or do in order to achieve that? Just more cardio? How many days a week? Type of cardio and how long?
Cardio (stairs, elliptical 30 minutes) every day and I ate in a 300-500 caloric deficit.

Your goals ate definitely backwards right now. Muscle gain needs to be put on the back burner until you get into much better shape

Top Bottom