napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Fake SARMS

MEW

Hi!

I've been reading quite a lot about which SARMS are what they say they are and which ones are fake. My understanding is that liquid SARMS from a place called SARMSX is the real deal. I've read that pill SARMS from "vitamin shops" is just filler laced with prohormone. How did someone figure this out? Did someone with a lot of experience with PED's experiment with these over the counter pill SARMS and get similar side effects to a prohormone? Why would the companies even bother to put the prohormone in the fake SARMs in the first place? Just curious. Thanks.

Hi!

I've been reading quite a lot about which SARMS are what they say they are and which ones are fake. My understanding is that liquid SARMS from a place called SARMSX is the real deal. I've read that pill SARMS from "vitamin shops" is just filler laced with prohormone. How did someone figure this out? Did someone with a lot of experience with PED's experiment with these over the counter pill SARMS and get similar side effects to a prohormone? Why would the companies even bother to put the prohormone in the fake SARMs in the first place? Just curious. Thanks.

Well ... For starters.....there is usually someone new lamenting (at least once a week) about how they got gyno or limp dick from pill form sarms... and they are desperately asking for help from Dylan to eradicate the issue... 99 % of the time they're in pill form....

When prohormones were banned years ago do you think these companies just threw away their millions of dollars of product? Hell no.
The next best thing is to put them in a new shiny label calling them something else. A lot of misinformed people will assume what they are taking is legit because they are making gains. Only to later develop side effects that have no rightful place with sarms use.
It's fucked up but happens all the time.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom