napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question about fake gear

gardnees

Hey Dylan I am a new subscriber to your youtube channel. I bought some gear a few months ago however I am new and as I did not feel like I had done enough research I have yet to start my cycle. I purchased gp sust 270 by geneza pharmaceuticals from a coworker. so here are a few questions. Is this a known brand or is this something I should throw in the trash? I have been trying to track down clomid and aromasin! now I know this is probably a stupid question but almost all the research I have done these products require a prescription is this necessary to do or is there another product that I can purchase without going through my doctor?

Gp has been around a while. I'll be honest though bud. I understand you're new. We all were at one point. You just need to do your due diligence and continue your research. Stick around the community and you'll learn.

Yo! MP nailed it up above. Stick around, get to know the people here and you’ll have no problem finding what you want.

you can post in the source section and ask there but i dont get into these kinds of questions...

We have plenty of high quality sources here for gear and ancillaries bro. No need to look anywhere else. Look around and spend some time here and you'll get to know quickly who they are

Im pretty sure I have broken a unspoken rule already and apoligize if I have overstepped!! yet appreciate the feedback!!! I work 85 hours a week and my job is is very phisically demanding at the moment I am having a hard time keeping up with work and the gym ( loss of appetite and loss of gains) if anyone has any tips that would be greatly appreciated! at the moment I'm not sure how things work on here as far as where to post and etiquette! so I will continue to do some homework and get the feel for things so my next post/ answers will be more beneficial for myself and others! thank you all for taking the time to comment!!!

when you have source questions, you post them in the source section but you need to get to know people here especially when it comes to wanting source info etc..

As far as the gear you bought have herd of it and it’s a mix bag of real and fake in that name product . the only way to know it’s real is blood work . If it was me trash it and do your homework here brah .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geneza has been around for awhile. I have only used their prop but the reseller war sketchy. Just spend a night or two on here and it should come easy on who you can trust.

Top Bottom