napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about dbol and testosterone

sevo323

Hi Dylan I have a question I am 6.2 inch
34 years old
And my weight is 192 lb
do you think it's worth it to using and taking a testosterone 500 shot and Dianabol methandrostenolone 20mg pl do you think if I use one cycle is it going to be a lot of side effect and one more question can you please let me know what's the safest way and what's the dosage I have to use on these two how many times a week and how many a day thanks again

Last edited:
if you are on the fence about it, i would say wait for now... this is not something you just do if you are not fully convinced that you want to... if you want true and honest advice, you need to just wait until you are ready.. have you considered starting off lighter and going with a sarms stack instead?

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Hi Dylan I have a question I am 6.2 inch
34 years old
And my weight is 192 lb
do you think it's worth it to using and taking a testosterone 500 shot and Dianabol methandrostenolone 20mg pl do you think if I use one cycle is it going to be a lot of side effect and one more question can you please let me know what's the safest way and what's the dosage I have to use on these two how many times a week and how many a day thanks again

What is your goals bro? How about starting off with sarms? That's a good way to introduce yourself to the world of anabolics without the side effects and suppression of steroids

Yes, it's worth it.

Is it worth it for you?

???????????????????

Dude your giving piss poor advice all over the board..U dont run Dbol for 8 weeks and definitely not at 50 mgs. 30 mgs is all that's needed unless your Mr Olympia

hi Rick what kind or what should I use ((sarms))
I'd agree with Dylan here and go with the Lgd and S4 combo.

Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Top Bottom