napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about a cycle

Cedesc300

Hey guys, I have a question, I was halfway into a cycle (npp, test cyp) about 6 weeks into it, I took 2 weeks off, due to visiting family for the holidays in a foreign country (it wasn’t in my plans when I started the cycle) I had to quit in the middle. My question is, do I resume or wait 6 weeks to start a new one?
Current TRT
39 years old
About 13% bf
I have ancillaries on hand
Anastrozole

Thank you for your help in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're starting a new cycle regardless the esters are cleared after 2 weeks. It's your decision if you want to PCT or do another cycle. It's gonna take another 2 weeks for the Test Cyp to reach peak levels again. It's probably best to wait a couple months and start again later.

You're starting a new cycle regardless the esters are cleared after 2 weeks. It's your decision if you want to PCT or do another cycle. It's gonna take another 2 weeks for the Test Cyp to reach peak levels again. It's probably best to wait a couple months and start again later.

Thanks for the reply, it makes sense that it will be a new cycle. I will wait and try it again in an couple of months.
Have you ever combine EQ with NPP and test cyp.? Always been attractive of EQ but I hear it can cause some anxiety and I hate that feeling.

Deca would be a better choice than NPP with EQ and Test Cyp

I see, I might try it out. I think EQ is very underrated I hear great thing about it.

you wouldnt want to run npp with eq and test cyp.. its A LOT of pinning considering eq should be ran 16 weeks... go with deca as was recommended already

you wouldnt want to run npp with eq and test cyp.. its A LOT of pinning considering eq should be ran 16 weeks... go with deca as was recommended already

Thank you for your respond Dylan, big fan of your acknowledge I use to do things certain way and I find your channel in YT and i rethink the way I was doing things and I have seen great results, again thank you for sharing all your knowledge.
I will definitely will do deca instead, even That i don’t mind pinning but I would run of sites on my buddy.
Would you run the full 16 weeks Deca or just the 12 weeks and just keep the EQ for the full 16 weeks?

Top Bottom