napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about adding sarms to my stack

Tinman95

Right now I'm currently running 20mg of GW daily. I'm losing a lot of fat but my lifts are increasing. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to add in s4 and lgd and run a recomp type stack instead? If I'm not losing strength or muscle I might as well be killing two birds with one stone. Fairly new to sarms. Thanks in advance for any tips

Right now I'm currently running 20mg of GW daily. I'm losing a lot of fat but my lifts are increasing. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to add in s4 and lgd and run a recomp type stack instead? If I'm not losing strength or muscle I might as well be killing two birds with one stone. Fairly new to sarms. Thanks in advance for any tips
Yes you can absolutely add those in. They are both great for strength and lean mass gains and perfect for what you want to do

Make sure to get them from www.sarmsx.com and don't trust another sarms source

Your protocol looks like this

S4 50mg per day split twice per day (25mg 6 hours apart)
LGD 10mg per day dosed in the AM
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes before workout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would definitely add S4 and LGD.. Just make sure you purchase your SARMS from SARMSX.

Adding those two compounds and you'll most definitely see some serious strength gains.

I would definitely add
Them you'll be happier at the end. 3 months minimum on what Rick recommended

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on GW for a month, how long should I continue to run it and should I still include it in post cycle even if I run the other two for 12 weeks and GW for an additional 12 weeks? That would put me 18-20 weeks on gw

I've been on GW for a month, how long should I continue to run it and should I still include it in post cycle even if I run the other two for 12 weeks and GW for an additional 12 weeks? That would put me 18-20 weeks on gw

definitely add then in to the stack.. you can run gw in 16 week increments... you can substitute mk2866 in pct if you are running gw too long as well.. i would HIGHLY recommend adding s4 and lgd to the mix... they are more than ideal for a recomp....

Top Bottom