puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question

question

hey Dylan, the only goal i have now is loosing fat. I am now on S4, gw, sr9009 and YohimFlame. i just started this stack. i cant add anything to this cause thats my money limit. wouild u recommend me to replace anything instead of those next mounth when i order again ? or is this the best ? also im 85 kg, 24 years old, 174 cm 13 % bf how much calories should i consume a day and how much should i burn under a workout .
    im burning around 500 calories each workout and i workout 6 days a week and im consuming 2000 calories a day is that good or how would u recommend it ? thanks

what are your goals? cuz you are going to lose weight with what you got goin on now.

Quote Originally Posted by yasin View Post
    hey Dylan, the only goal i have now is loosing fat. I am now on S4, gw, sr9009 and YohimFlame. i just started this stack. i cant add anything to this cause thats my money limit. wouild u recommend me to replace anything instead of those next mounth when i order again ? or is this the best ? also im 85 kg, 24 years old, 174 cm 13 % bf how much calories should i consume a day and how much should i burn under a workout .
    im burning around 500 calories each workout and i workout 6 days a week and im consuming 2000 calories a day is that good or how would u recommend it ? thanks
    The yohimflame is a waste of money man. I'm sorry you spent money on that because that's not going to do a thing for you. Where did you get your sarms?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

wtf, Dylan posted a video on 2014 where he said that it is one of the strongest fat burners that he have incounered in his life ?? now im confused man ??
    i bought YohimFlame from n2bm and the sarms are from sarmsx.com ?

wtf, Dylan posted a video on 2014 where he said that it is one of the strongest fat burners that he have incounered in his life ?? now im confused man ??
    i bought YohimFlame from n2bm and the sarms are from sarmsx.com ?
    Yeah 2014 when it first came out until they decided to change the formula and fuck everyone, which is a well known fact along with the fact i left them nearly 2 years ago on top of a good two years of letting everyone know about it...

There is no "wtf" necessary... Everyone anywhere knows this...

i just ordered YohimFlame for one hour ago i will try to cancel the order then if i should. should i replace YohimFlame for something else and what would it be ? Nslin ? and what about gw, s4 and sr9009 ? replace next mounth ? or just buy it again next mounth ? thanks

sorry didnt mean to be rude, it confused me thats it

i just ordered YohimFlame for one hour ago i will try to cancel the order then if i should. should i replace YohimFlame for something else and what would it be ? Nslin ? and what about gw, s4 and sr9009 ? replace next mounth ? or just buy it again next mounth ? thanks
    Bro their products are shit... What are you not understanding on that?? Add rad to the stack, something of quality that really works

thanks...........