puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question

question

Halo sir, im a big fan and i saw many videos of yours. High praise.
    I am a soccerplayer and i want to ask u if there is any cutting stack (serms or steroids...?) that i can take while plying with my soccerteam ? cause i heard that it can be dangerous and hard to sprint or run while im on a stack
    my bodyfat is around 12%. I hope u can tell me what u will recommend me to take and where i can buy it? Thank u very much

Quote Originally Posted by yasin View Post
    I am a soccerplayer and i want to ask u if there is any cutting stack (serms or steroids...?) that i can take while plying with my soccerteam ? cause i heard that it can be dangerous and hard to sprint or run while im on a stack
    my bodyfat is around 12%. I hope u can tell me what u will recommend me to take and where i can buy it? Thank u very much

absolutely i can help... sarms will be perfect for soccer for sure... absolutely perfect bro... i need to know your stats and your goals so i know what to recommend....

age/height/weight/body fat?

GOALS? are you wanting more endurance? i would assume? extra strength? let me know

I think sarms would be perfect for your sport bud. Not only will this cutting stack not hurt your performance....it will enhance it greatly. You will see big improvements in endurance, speed, strength, recovery, etc...

This is what I would recommend to you all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

12191590_896612260414797_3057137669450990870_n.jpg
    thanks, i dont know exactly my bf but i gained around 1 kg fat since this picture i sent u. i think it is around 12 %. age: 24
    height:175
    weight:185
    the only goal i have for now is to be shredded, to loose fat, of course if those pills will give me strength, it will not be a problem thanks bro

12191590_896612260414797_3057137669450990870_n.jpg
    thanks, i dont know exactly my bf but i gained around 1 kg fat since this picture i sent u. i think it is around 12 %. age: 24
    height:175
    weight:185
    the only goal i have for now is to be shredded, to loose fat, of course if those pills will give me strength, it will not be a problem thanks bro
    they are not pills, they are in liquid form, which is the most bio available form there is... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks a lot Rick Rock you are awesome dude

Thanks a lot Rick Rock you are awesome dude
    My pleasure to help brother! Anytime!

thank u sir, is all this legal in all countries ? i mean i live in Denmark, is it legal here? and do u think dropping 4 easy kg of body fat with this 12 week cycles is logic enough ? thanks

to mr DylanGemelli

thank u sir, is all this legal in all countries ? i mean i live in Denmark, is it legal here? and do u think dropping 4 easy kg of body fat with this 12 week cycles is logic enough ? thanks
    it's all dependent on your diet, but 4kg is VERY POSSIBLE .... IF your diet is in check