napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question

yasin

Halo sir, im a big fan and i saw many videos of yours. High praise.
I am a soccerplayer and i want to ask u if there is any cutting stack (serms or steroids...?) that i can take while plying with my soccerteam ? cause i heard that it can be dangerous and hard to sprint or run while im on a stack
my bodyfat is around 12%. I hope u can tell me what u will recommend me to take and where i can buy it? Thank u very much

I am a soccerplayer and i want to ask u if there is any cutting stack (serms or steroids...?) that i can take while plying with my soccerteam ? cause i heard that it can be dangerous and hard to sprint or run while im on a stack
my bodyfat is around 12%. I hope u can tell me what u will recommend me to take and where i can buy it? Thank u very much

absolutely i can help... sarms will be perfect for soccer for sure... absolutely perfect bro... i need to know your stats and your goals so i know what to recommend....

age/height/weight/body fat?

GOALS? are you wanting more endurance? i would assume? extra strength? let me know

I think sarms would be perfect for your sport bud. Not only will this cutting stack not hurt your performance....it will enhance it greatly. You will see big improvements in endurance, speed, strength, recovery, etc...

This is what I would recommend to you all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

12191590_896612260414797_3057137669450990870_n.jpg
thanks, i dont know exactly my bf but i gained around 1 kg fat since this picture i sent u. i think it is around 12 %. age: 24
height:175
weight:185
the only goal i have for now is to be shredded, to loose fat, of course if those pills will give me strength, it will not be a problem ;) thanks bro

View attachment 1883
thanks, i dont know exactly my bf but i gained around 1 kg fat since this picture i sent u. i think it is around 12 %. age: 24
height:175
weight:185
the only goal i have for now is to be shredded, to loose fat, of course if those pills will give me strength, it will not be a problem ;) thanks bro

they are not pills, they are in liquid form, which is the most bio available form there is... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thank u sir, is all this legal in all countries ? i mean i live in Denmark, is it legal here? and do u think dropping 4 easy kg of body fat with this 12 week cycles is logic enough ? thanks

thank u sir, is all this legal in all countries ? i mean i live in Denmark, is it legal here? and do u think dropping 4 easy kg of body fat with this 12 week cycles is logic enough ? thanks

it's all dependent on your diet, but 4kg is VERY POSSIBLE .... IF your diet is in check

Junior MemberJoin Date

thank u sir, is all this legal in all countries ? i mean i live in Denmark, is it legal here? and do u think dropping 4 easy kg of body fat with this 12 week cycles is logic enough, DylanGemelli? Thanks

Junior MemberJoin Date

thank u sir, is all this legal in all countries ? i mean i live in Denmark, is it legal here? and do u think dropping 4 easy kg of body fat with this 12 week cycles is logic enough, DylanGemelli? Thanks

Are you in professional soccer? If so then there are some things banned if I'm not mistaken. It's legal but perhaps frowned upon in pro sports. You'd have to find out what they drug test for. You won't go to jail for it though.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Junior MemberJoin Date

I'm not sure about legality in your country, maybe someone else knows for sure. I do know it can be shipped to you through customs without issue

bro you have pm'd me, posted in several threads etc... you only need to ask the question ONCE because if you act neurotic like this, your not going to get an answer... REALX and STOP being a neurotic with the same question... sarms are sold as research chemicals, which makes them okay to use for research purposes... i have no clue if they are actually "legal" in your country but when they are shipped, they are not marked as sarms, obviously, and so they are able to pass customs...

YES, you can drop that amount of body fat but your diet and training need to be spot on... it takes a combination of everything to accomplish this...

halo sir, is sarms as good as clenbuterol, t3 and eca for fat loss ? and with my money i can only buy 2 products wich 2 sarms would u recommend s4 and cardarine or what ? thank u in advence

leave clen and t3 alone bro eca is fine but for a limited period like 4-6 weeks max. the 2 sarms you picked are good you need enuff for 12 weeks which will be about 3-4 bottles of each. 1 bottle will only last 1 month

halo sir, is sarms as good as clenbuterol, t3 and eca for fat loss ? and with my money i can only buy 2 products wich 2 sarms would u recommend s4 and cardarine or what ? thank u in advence

sarms is far better than clenbuterol and t3... both of those are extremely dangerous, and have many adverse effects where sarms do not... there's no comparison there... i will never recommend clen or t3 for anyone... clen is a very dirty drug and t3 is muscle eating shit... you need to watch my videos on them...

the three best sarms for fat burning are GW, S4 and SR9009 That is the six pack stack... that is extremely ideal... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/six-pack-stack-8-weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm surprised that Clen and T3 still get love from other people. The shit is terrible. SARMS are a much safer and effective option.

Top Bottom