napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question

tarrnan

Dylan,

I have been following you on youtube for quite some time now, and find your clips very informative.

i have a question about ligandrol, say hypothetically a test subject took this for 8 weeks along with a cycle support, and now they are on their PCT phase. how long should they go on their pct phase and then how long after that until they can start agin on ligandrol.

do you think ligandrol is better for bulking than rad-140?

thanks for any help

Dylan,

I have been following you on youtube for quite some time now, and find your clips very informative.

i have a question about ligandrol, say hypothetically a test subject took this for 8 weeks along with a cycle support, and now they are on their PCT phase. how long should they go on their pct phase and then how long after that until they can start agin on ligandrol.

thanks for any help

Lgd is a little better for adding mass than RAD-140, but both are great. Especially when stacked with other sarms. I would recommend running a full 12 weeks on it, and if mass is your primary goal I'd run the following stack. I'll also show you the pct you need after running sarms

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I need some clarification on this PCT. You recommend the mini pct stack, but why?
I thought Sarms didn't aromatize into estrogen, therefore why would we need Clomid?

I'm still very new and trying to educate myself about Sarms before jumping in. Any information here is useful.

The shut down is minimal at best, which is why Rick gave you the mini protocol. Take his advice and run your PCT as stated.

I need some clarification on this PCT. You recommend the mini pct stack, but why?
I thought Sarms didn't aromatize into estrogen, therefore why would we need Clomid?

I'm still very new and trying to educate myself about Sarms before jumping in. Any information here is useful.

clomid has NOTHING to do with estrogen whatsoever... clomid is NOT an ai, and its not used for that purpose whatsoever... your a million miles off... its used for the slight suppression present to kickstart hpta production...

Dylan,

thanks for any help

honestly, lgd will add a bit more size but stacking them together is what is ideal... why are you running 8 week cycles though? that makes NO sense... your running a 3/4 cycle... you need to run these 12 weeks, not 8 bro... after you complete your mini pct, you need 2-3 weeks off and you can start again... what are your stats and goals?? age/height/weight/body fat? i can set you up a very strong cycle... are you getting your sarms and pct products at www.sarmsx.com?

clomid has NOTHING to do with estrogen whatsoever... clomid is NOT an ai, and its not used for that purpose whatsoever... your a million miles off... its used for the slight suppression present to kickstart hpta production...

Thanks for clearing this up. Makes sense now :)

Top Bottom