napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question

Lb9

If I plan to just do one cycle of ostarine and gain a few pounds of muscle, is it possible to maintain these gains after if I never do a cycle again? People will say you will never just do one cycle, but I only want to add a few more pounds and I’ll be happy to maintain that. Obviously I will need to continue eating enough calories etc regards to my new weight. But the fact I will no longer be on the ostarine would this mean the muscle gained unnaturally will simple slowly shred away? Any answers and explanations would be appreciated.

why are you bumping the thread after less than an hour man? please dont do things like that.. people dont sit here 24/7 and we do have jobs and things to do during the day... no human can answer you on what you will keep from your cycle... only a psychic can answer that and as far as i know, there are none on the forum here... nor do i know any personally.. sarms are far easier to keep gains from than steroids but once again, that depends on how the individual proceeds with pct and after etc...

I’m not asking for a psychic, I’m asking you with the experience you say you have to give me an idea as to whether it is possible? Most people seem to maintain gains over time through doing more cycles, but have you seen anyone maintain without doing so?

I’m not asking for a psychic, I’m asking you with the experience you say you have to give me an idea as to whether it is possible? Most people seem to maintain gains over time through doing more cycles, but have you seen anyone maintain without doing so?

I never see anyone do just one cycle

Neither have I in regards to a single cycle unless they had a bad experience usually through a bunk product . No one knows what you may retain. Obviousally if you PCT right , continue to train smart and eat well your chances increase of holding most to all gains but no one can say for sure.

Hypothetically speaking, yes you can maintain it if you do what it takes to maintain it

Top Bottom