napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question

turtlefromnc

Hi,

I'm looking to gain weight and muscle (mainly in my arms and legs) I'm considered skinny fat where my stomach is big and I have a decent gut, but I have really skinny legs and arms. Would you recommend ostabolic?

How about some stats first (Age,height, weight , BF % years training , previous cycles etc ) so we can help guide you.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

From your description, you sound like your classic couch potato. Ostarine won’t fix your problem. You’ll still be a couch potato. See a nutritionist, get a proper diet, and do a mix of strength training and cardio. Hire a personal trainer if you can afford to, and avoid ones that want to put you on steroids.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I haven't been on any cycle as of now. My two main goals are lose fat in the stomach area and gain muscle weight in the arms and legs. I've been working out for 8 months now (2-4 days a week) I'm 25 years old and 6ft. I do not know my body fat

If you are still skinny fat with no progress in 8 months, your training and diet need to be looked at first. Steroids are enhancers, not replacements.

what do you expect to happen in only 8 months? you havent even attempted to try or put it any time.. it takes to years to start making real progress... not 8 months...

Top Bottom