napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question

postamars

Dear Dylan,

I like watching your videos and I see you got a lot of knowledge about steroids and PCT.

I’m a guy (22) from The Netherlands, I’m training now for like 4 years natty. length: 174cm , wight 71Kg, FAT% 12,3%

After that years of training and reached what I’ve got now I decided to run an Anafar cycle for 6 weeks total 50mg p/d (oral laboratory tested) to reach my goal to get under 10% body fat and to increase more strength.

I’m now on my 4th week on cycle and I have an question that I think only you can answer me correctly man..

My question is: after running my cycle of 6 weeks is t enough to do an PCT cycle of NOLVADEX for 50 m/g per day for 4 weeks enough to recover everything?

I hope to get an answer from you Dylan.

Hope to hear from you soon.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

Top Bottom