napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question

Julskee

Hey brothers been a while since I have posted but I have a question for some of the vets.

So I have just finished my 10weeks npp and test prop 100mg eod and my Ai was aromasin and prami.
So this has happened in the last 2 cycles I have noticed a lump behind my nipples and slight puffiness around mid way though my cycles and when I would go into pct and start taking my Clomid and nolva and both times I have noticed the lump/puffiness disappear. I have a feeling it's the nolva doing this! My questions is next cycle I run would be adding nolva into my cycle would that be recommended and what would the protocol be?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

that depends on what you are running next cycle... are you getting bloodwork done to know where the problem area is actually occurring?

Well I got it when I ran a test only cycle and it came up but went away in pct.. And the next cycle will be test and eq 16 weeks... Yeah everything is in range

Anytime you are running a nandrolone you don't want to add in Nolva to the cycle. I would be checking bloodwork to see what is elevating to give you those issues

Thanks rick!

So my next cycle is going to be test eq like stated above if I start to get a flair up do you have a recommendation of a starting point with nolva

Top Bottom