napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Question

go ahead and try and let us know how it works out... its suspended in grain alcohol bro... now, im no rocket scientist but i just have this feeling that "its not too pleasing"

Make a video, post it and I'd send you a gift bottle or vial of something worthwhile. Has to be 1cc though, quad pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it a go, you will be screaming I guarantee it... It would be a good way to extract information while interrogating someone lol

Make a video, post it and I'd send you a gift bottle or vial of something worthwhile. Has to be 1cc though, quad pin.

LOLLLLL what a video that would make! the reaction would get a million hits LOLL

We only inject oral prami round these here parts. Ain't that right 44?
;-)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Believe it or not a while back there was a guy on EF that actually did this. He complained about the barrel clogging and he got hard knots that took a few days to go away.

Also reminds me of an old thread where a dude was actually injecting into his butt hole. He misconstrued 'ass injection' for actual ass injections. What really concerns me is the fact that some people are so quick to nonchalantly do this shit without a bit of research.
Darwinism indeed.

20738a7c9397d87310a59593b86d31e6.jpg

Also reminds me of an old thread where a dude was actually injecting into his butt hole. He misconstrued 'ass injection' for actual ass injections. What really concerns me is the fact that some people are so quick to nonchalantly do this shit without a bit of research.
Darwinism indeed.

20738a7c9397d87310a59593b86d31e6.jpg

Oh for fucks sake.....I feel sorry for him.....ok not really lol

Top Bottom