napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question

Enrique

Hey bros I was just wondering what you all thought about whole-grain bread does it have any part in a bodybuilders diet? I expend a lot of energy at work so I usually have a whole wheat bread with ham n cheese or a slice with just peanut butter. Just wondering what you thought about whole wheat bread thanks

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Of course it does! Multi grain stuff, I like Daves Killer bread for example. Not a fan of ham though because of fat content, and cheese gotta watch fats as well. I try and keep my fats low (65g or less)

Hey bros I was just wondering what you all thought about whole-grain bread does it have any part in a bodybuilders diet? I expend a lot of energy at work so I usually have a whole wheat bread with ham n cheese or a slice with just peanut butter. Just wondering what you thought about whole wheat bread thanks

If you fit it into your macros why not. On weekends I usually have scrambled eggs and eggwhites with hot sauce on whole wheat toast.

I'm more concerned with your use of ham and cheese which aren't the best for macros
(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks rick and jp. All your feed back helps. Im just jumping into the whole fitness scene. My lifestyle just wasnt cutting it for my health and family. Appreciate it

even peanut butter can be a bit dicey, but there are some brands that are low in sugars and fats. IMHO, they taste like shit though :)

Hey thanks for your advice bro. I'm really looking forward to diving into this lifestyle just like all of you it's really a great passion to have to mold your body and care about your health. I have always lifted but never fully understood how to eat like a bodybuilder, I know protein has lot to do with growth but I need to learn a little more about carbs, fats, and protein and how to combine all of them to produce the best results any info from you guys is much appreciated thanks

Hey thanks for your advice bro. I'm really looking forward to diving into this lifestyle just like all of you it's really a great passion to have to mold your body and care about your health. I have always lifted but never fully understood how to eat like a bodybuilder, I know protein has lot to do with growth but I need to learn a little more about carbs, fats, and protein and how to combine all of them to produce the best results any info from you guys is much appreciated thanks

i love that your really trying to learn the right way... i have a TON of respect for that bro... let me give you something to look at that can help... im linking you to my cycle log but my full diet is on the first page of it... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

this should help you to base some things off of

Thanks miss biz for that link. That helps alot. Such great knowledge in that piece. Thanks for taking time to write that Rick. As well thanks Dylan for sharing that info bro. Love how meticulous and disciplined that eating is. Learning alot from all of you.

Thanks miss biz for that link. That helps alot. Such great knowledge in that piece. Thanks for taking time to write that Rick. As well thanks Dylan for sharing that info bro. Love how meticulous and disciplined that eating is. Learning alot from all of you.

awesome bro, thats what its all about.. you have a fucking awesome attitude and we will all be here to help you

One more question Dylan i got some free range hens and i usually get about 4 -6 eggs a day out of them. I was usually using them for breakfast but i saw on your piece that you have some eggs at night too. Do you recommend maybe a couple in a glass of o.j. and then go to bed, just to keep hunger at bay while losing lbs.

I'm with you bud. I've been lifting for years now and am always trying to dial my diet in right. It becomes a daily calculation for me where i feel completely in tune with myself. For me the only advice I can add is to not be afraid to tweak things, and just keep researching the food you eat.

Thanks DT. Thanks for advice. Research is my top priority right now. Learning so much from this forum.

One more question Dylan i got some free range hens and i usually get about 4 -6 eggs a day out of them. I was usually using them for breakfast but i saw on your piece that you have some eggs at night too. Do you recommend maybe a couple in a glass of o.j. and then go to bed, just to keep hunger at bay while losing lbs.

what do you mean in a glass of oj? you mean like raw? fuck no! LOL

I saw my pops do it alot back then, but yeah guess I'd be better off with casein at nigh then?

I would have to say that I am more conscious of macros than anything else. I use an app and try to hit my goals daily. When my goals are hit im done eating. Sometimes that means if I snuck a piece of chocolate in at lunch than dinner carbs get adjusted, etc. I had to change from an all or nothing mindset ingrained in me. If I cheated a bit during the day I would say F it and go nuts. Now I ease in to my cheats and correct them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will keep that in mind TOG. Adjusting will help me alot cuz sometimes my kiddos are eating a bitesize snickers and man sometimes you just got to have one.

That's some straight hardcore Rocky shit bro lol.....hell to the naw! Fuck raw eggs lol

Last edited:
Hey Rick if you don't mind me asking what does your evening meal look like do you have any sort of snack before bed thanks brother

I will keep that in mind TOG. Adjusting will help me alot cuz sometimes my kiddos are eating a bitesize snickers and man sometimes you just got to have one.

Exactly! I like myself around 12% b/f anyway and lack the focus/discipline anymore to be sub 10%. I enjoy some junk but just try to make up for it. My current issue is non training day on weekends. It all goes to shit. I havent been drinking though so thats a step in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom