napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quality over Quantity

stretch512

So, we all know that qualitative and quantitative differences are a fact in our world. These simple terms can be applied to many aspects of work, life and science. They are constantly used by many as a metric to determine the value of a given thing or process. We should apply them also to fitness and development. It is not always the frequency at which you workout but the effort that you put into that workout. It is not always the quantity of gear that is used but the quality of a PED to help assist in achieving ones goals. It's not always the amount of posts a person can rack up but the sincere touch that comes in helping people see their shortcomings. I understand that we get a lot and yes it is sometimes many people who stumble in here and begin to address Dylan with the same old spiel. There have been efforts made to create stickies, threads and videos as resources to help those looking to run an oral only cycle etc. I really appreciate this board and I also would not be here if it were not for the good people who I have followed over several boards and I value their input, advice and knowledge. I hope that we can continue to provide quality information to those seeking it as a right to know and also as a harm reduction tool. Yes, it has pissed me off in the past to see so many messing up themselves while not giving credence to the advice, resources and knowledge that is provided on this board. As valued members I hope that we can continue to add value, real quality value to the bodybuilding and sports world. There are so many other boards but none I would say are up there in terms of quality like the good people here. I believe everyone here who is a vetted member knows this - people are going to mess themselves up, are not going to follow advice but if we can layout the facts of why and what happens then at least the information is out there for the next guy/girl.

People take for granted the gold mine we have here....I wish it were around when I started 11 years ago...I would have twice the gains and zero of the mistakes I made

yep I can tell you finding this place truly probably saved my life, cuz I was doing what some other fuckhead told me to do, with no pct etc etc. then stumbled across adrenaline rush, and realized I was fucking up, I wasn't totally in the deep end of the pool but was making my way toward it. stopped what I was doing reassessed and started over with sarms and test only with a full pct on hand. because that was one thing I promised my wife when I dove off into this that I would not take any chances of getting fucked up or angry etc etc. I really appreciate everyones input here and look forward to many more years here. and I even told the fuckhead that started me out that he needed to pct and he said he never does and im like well I will always be doing it.

The value of the information provided here is priceless, and its always nice hearing when people give feedback expressing how much we've helped them. It's a rare commodity to find a place like this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm glad I discovered sarms here.. well, my pocketbook isnt, but I am.

I'm gettign strength back close to my construction days. Just at 60, I cant put any muscle on natty, I just tread water.

As the one confirmed A-hole here I wanna say that this place, this forum, this group of people in fact mean a lot to me and although at times I am abrasive my intentions are pure gold. I've made some complete oh shit messes with cycles and openly say that the first crap one I took was as a teen, I've stated that because of my starting off on the wrong foot that I have mild gyno... it's just virtually undetectable beneath these Gorilla like pecs (just kidding, but my size does mask it). 44 never said he was on a level that put him above anything, or anyone. I just wanna help folks not bump their heads like some of us did.
On a forum where you have to decipher who is sincere and who is just fishing for tidbits of sound advice to add to the bro-ism's they got from 'that guy over there' sometimes things jump out at you and scream WTF. I've learned quite a bit from Dylan whether it be related to cycling, or how I perceive things. I'm appreciative of the fact that I know Dylan and can tap into his knowledge when needed. We all have different methods and one thing I can't allow myself to do, or be is someone watering down the truth of things as I perceive them. I just need to remember that when I run across non-receptive individuals that sometimes you just gotta lettem be that guy they wanna be. After all it ain't my body getting all mangled up. I spent just under 24 years in the military, the best branch of the U.S. Armed Forces to be exact doing a job that required a certain mentality, but you have to assume that some of my old ways need to be just that- my old ways and not my ways now. I just happen to have a certain demeanor that requires a bit of snuggling up to sand paper and somehow loving the texture. Just know that The 44 always has everyone's best intentions at heart despite my jargon. Hell I deserve credit for making this post and only using the word shit once. (damn twice)

damn bro I think I may have felt a tear fall, from lol about the best service in the armed forces are you kidding me we all know it is the air force

damn bro I think I may have felt a tear fall, from lol about the best service in the armed forces are you kidding me we all know it is the air force

Air Force lol, somebody is on a crack binge I see... as for that tear, bottle it up and send it my way I feed off of shit like that lol. Gainz, Gainz, nuthin' but the Gainz...

Air Force lol, somebody is on a crack binge I see... as for that tear, bottle it up and send it my way I feed off of shit like that lol. Gainz, Gainz, nuthin' but the Gainz...

my tears dry before they hit my cheeks but ill try to capture some the next time itll be a while its like a unicorn or squatch sighting. or when my estro gets high lmao

it would take me too long to quote everyone here but let me say this...

stretch.. you and i have known each other for a good amount of time... your one of those guys that i would be comfortable going to for an opinion on anything and i would know im getting some of the most sound and solid advice... you know i have a shitload of respect for you and im extremely happy to have you here... Your post is absolutely spot on and i couldnt agree more...

cmb... i always love how you bring humor with your advisement.. at times, it may seem your not being serious but you keep it fun and at the same time, you still give really good advice and i have always loved having you here and always see you as a very strong and appreciated member of the family...

rick.. i dont even need to say anything bro.. its no big secret your one of my best friends period and you and i have done this side by side since i began and i simply wont have it any other way... i cant imagine every doing any of this without you

jp.. your becoming a bigger asset by the day and offer some very strong and sound advice and i have watched you continuously grow not only in gains but knowledge and it just continues every day...

rockmf... well fuck you man, you can go fuck nick saban and stick your head right up the roll tide fan clubs ass!!

JUST KIDDING... i have watched you come so far in such a short amount of time and its a mega inspiration to so many people... your well respected and you have earned every last bit of it and im just glad to call you a friend

and last but not least, my man 44... you already know how i feel about you... your just my fuckin boy and you hold such a great deal of knowledge and all the while, you bring entertainment, humor and a personality that resonates on everyone... having you here honestly makes my day a lot better and im sure it does for so many...

See, the point in me addressing everyone that posted here is this.. the value you all bring, the joy you bring to everyone, the help you provide, the knowledge you give, the time you sacrifice from your families and personal life to the greater good of EVERYONE... that's what this is all about and thats what our home here solidifies... you guys are key components to this... this is not about any single person but about all of us... everyone plays a role in the growth of our family and each person contributes to the success and the passing of knowledge and care... i truly love you guys and everyone here and value every second we have together... the more we band together, the more we grow, the more lives we save and the more we all accomplish... you are all valued, cherished and appreciated...

Oh man definitely. This website has been an extremely valuable asset to us all. Not to mention we meet all the people on here. Alo of good people on knowledge here. Theres no place like home

it would take me too long to quote everyone here but let me say this...

stretch.. you and i have known each other for a good amount of time... your one of those guys that i would be comfortable going to for an opinion on anything and i would know im getting some of the most sound and solid advice... you know i have a shitload of respect for you and im extremely happy to have you here... Your post is absolutely spot on and i couldnt agree more...

cmb... i always love how you bring humor with your advisement.. at times, it may seem your not being serious but you keep it fun and at the same time, you still give really good advice and i have always loved having you here and always see you as a very strong and appreciated member of the family...

rick.. i dont even need to say anything bro.. its no big secret your one of my best friends period and you and i have done this side by side since i began and i simply wont have it any other way... i cant imagine every doing any of this without you

jp.. your becoming a bigger asset by the day and offer some very strong and sound advice and i have watched you continuously grow not only in gains but knowledge and it just continues every day...

rockmf... well fuck you man, you can go fuck nick saban and stick your head right up the roll tide fan clubs ass!!

JUST KIDDING... i have watched you come so far in such a short amount of time and its a mega inspiration to so many people... your well respected and you have earned every last bit of it and im just glad to call you a friend

and last but not least, my man 44... you already know how i feel about you... your just my fuckin boy and you hold such a great deal of knowledge and all the while, you bring entertainment, humor and a personality that resonates on everyone... having you here honestly makes my day a lot better and im sure it does for so many...

See, the point in me addressing everyone that posted here is this.. the value you all bring, the joy you bring to everyone, the help you provide, the knowledge you give, the time you sacrifice from your families and personal life to the greater good of EVERYONE... that's what this is all about and thats what our home here solidifies... you guys are key components to this... this is not about any single person but about all of us... everyone plays a role in the growth of our family and each person contributes to the success and the passing of knowledge and care... i truly love you guys and everyone here and value every second we have together... the more we band together, the more we grow, the more lives we save and the more we all accomplish... you are all valued, cherished and appreciated...
I appreciate you DG if it werent for you and RR and alot of the other guys here i would have been one of those horror stories that would come in with milky tits or a prolapsed asshole or some other shit. im,glad to call all,of you,brothers and family i woukd pretty much go to the end of the earth with or for yall

Top Bottom