napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quad Pinning

tower34

I did my first Quad pin today and it was awesome!

I pulled the skin tight with my thumb and index finger and inserted the needle super super slow and literally felt nothing.

PIP so far is about the same.

Definitely going to be my preferred site.

So much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pinning quads is very easy but the PIP usually comes the next day and will last a few days depending on the compound. If it's a long ester it won't be too bad.

Try pinning an acetate with a prop ester in your quad and get back to me a few days later... Lol

Pinning quads is very easy but the PIP usually comes the next day and will last a few days depending on the compound. If it's a long ester it won't be too bad.

Try pinning an acetate with a prop ester in your quad and get back to me a few days later... Lol

Ya I’m just doing Test cyp.

You'll just have virgin muscle PIP. Shouldn't be too bad. You'll feel it tomorrow.

Well I hope it continues to work for me because it just seems like a much better place to pin since that area is so much more lean, and it’s just easier then the glutes.

Well I hope it continues to work for me because it just seems like a much better place to pin since that area is so much more lean, and it’s just easier then the glutes.

Just rotate and hit your delts also.

there's just not a lot of room for error in the quads.. they were my favorite site at one time as well but a few mistakes or bad spots and i completely stopped using them... glutes and delts are what i stick with

there's just not a lot of room for error in the quads.. they were my favorite site at one time as well but a few mistakes or bad spots and i completely stopped using them... glutes and delts are what i stick with
Yeah I only use quads for blasts. For cruises I stick to delts and glutes. I tried pecs once and I don't think I'll go there again. Test P in the pecs was a rude awakening.

I did my first Quad pin today and it was awesome!

I pulled the skin tight with my thumb and index finger and inserted the needle super super slow and literally felt nothing.

PIP so far is about the same.

Definitely going to be my preferred site.

So much easier.

I know it's not for everyone, but I absolutely love doing quads. You get the best stability on the needle and I get zero pip. If you are familiar enough with doing them and have just the right spot they will never be problematic. I've been doing them there since I started pinning and that's the only place I haven't ever had an issue

Same, i will never try quads from the things ive read

all i know is i hit a bad one with 3 cc's of primo in my quad MANY years ago and i had a fucking softball on my leg for about 2 weeks so you can imagine how much fun running 5 and 6 miles was on that, yet i still did it... not smart trying to do that much oil in the quads but after that, i swear i constantly hit bad spots over and over and just said fuck it, im done with quads

all i know is i hit a bad one with 3 cc's of primo in my quad MANY years ago and i had a fucking softball on my leg for about 2 weeks so you can imagine how much fun running 5 and 6 miles was on that, yet i still did it... not smart trying to do that much oil in the quads but after that, i swear i constantly hit bad spots over and over and just said fuck it, im done with quads
I never do over 1 cc in my quads.

Only place ive done is quads....once a week over a year now..never had any issues but only pinned max 1.5 ml...i rotate on top only...would like to try side quads but idk....and cant really reach glutes or delts....chest in way....bad but good i guess...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This whole 16 week blast I've been using full 5cc barrels in my quads without a single issue. I don't like pinning often so I went with more oil per injection so I can keep it to twice a week. Oil volume adds up when you are running mast and eq along with test and deca

This whole 16 week blast I've been using full 5cc barrels in my quads without a single issue. I don't like pinning often so I went with more oil per injection so I can keep it to twice a week. Oil volume adds up when you are running mast and eq along with test and deca
Holy shit!!!

Lol god dam rick a beast.....id prob snap the plunger taking so long inject all that ...lmao...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom