napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quad Pinning

Lash

Does it ever get less painful!!? Who’s got some much welcome advice while I enjoy this wheelchair...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it ever get less painful!!? Who’s got some much welcome advice while I enjoy this wheelchair...

Are you new to quads or pinning in General?

Make sure you are pinning very very slow with a small enough gauge (I use 25g). Best area I find to pin is where your fingertips would be if you put your hands in your pants pockets

Just quads, using 1 1/2 25 gauge, same day is fine but the next day was brutal..

dont use a 1.5 in your quads bro... there's little room for error there.. .i honestly stopped pinning there but 1.5 is too much for your quads...

Are u pinning with a propenate the shorter ester hurt more and pain stays for longer. Pinning to fast can also be painful I only do quad injections.

Long esters, 1.5 is long as hell, I’ll likely step down to 1 inch, honestly I’m just being a little bitch about it, it’s not too terrible

I’m also probably pinning like I drink my shakes, way too fast [emoji23]

Run the oil under warm water for a little bit.
Find the sweet spot on your quad.
Keep a steady hand...stirring the needle will cause discomfort for a few days.
Inject slowly.
Massage area after.

Good to go!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Go for 1” man. I use that everywhere except delta I have to use a shorter one.
Also what part of the quad are you pinning?

do not pin too fast man... you need to do it slow and very smooth.. its not a race and thats how you wind up with pip or worse

do not pin too fast man... you need to do it slow and very smooth.. its not a race and thats how you wind up with pip or worse

A friend of mine pounds his with an 18g and just slams it in. Says he doesn’t have time for a slow pin [emoji23]

Run the oil under warm water for a little bit.
Find the sweet spot on your quad.
Keep a steady hand...stirring the needle will cause discomfort for a few days.
Inject slowly.
Massage area after.

Good to go!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Nice, I do need to warm the oil up I think, never actually tried that but I’ll be read about it elsewhere, could use some steadying as well

Yeah, I was kidding about jamming it lol, I definitely could slow it down more

Go for 1” man. I use that everywhere except delta I have to use a shorter one.
Also what part of the quad are you pinning?
I usually use a 23 gauge 1 inch but recently got these 26 gauge spears, the 23s are pretty brutal so I’ll likely get some shorter 26s in the near future... pinning where I should in the quad as RickRock mentioned above, never tried my delts and was curious about that as well.. 1/2 inch or what?

I usually use a 23 gauge 1 inch but recently got these 26 gauge spears, the 23s are pretty brutal so I’ll likely get some shorter 26s in the near future... pinning where I should in the quad as RickRock mentioned above, never tried my delts and was curious about that as well.. 1/2 inch or what?

Yea 1/2 is plenty for my delts. Not much fat but I have lagging delts so that’s plenty lol
One thing you can do to “shorten” your 1 1/2” so you can still use them is cut the cap at 1” and that way when you pin, the cap stops you. Only bad thing is afterwards you can’t cap, so have a hard container to store them after

A friend of mine pounds his with an 18g and just slams it in. Says he doesn’t have time for a slow pin [emoji23]
Fuck that. If that idiot wants to deal with that more power to him. He sounds like a glutton for punishment. I'll never understand why anybody can't give a damn minute for an injection. Makes no sense to me

Yea 1/2 is plenty for my delts. Not much fat but I have lagging delts so that’s plenty lol
One thing you can do to “shorten” your 1 1/2” so you can still use them is cut the cap at 1” and that way when you pin, the cap stops you. Only bad thing is afterwards you can’t cap, so have a hard container to store them after

That’s innovative, I like it!

Top Bottom