napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quad Injections

Specimen

Pinned quads for the first time after avoiding them due to the horrible stories people tell about hitting nerves or not being able to walk. Well, I've found my new favorite injection site. Pinning low volume (.85ml) test prop/tren ace ED and had about as close to zero PIP as you can get. It's also the least stressful way to pin because you can comfortably sit on the shitter and use two hands. To anyone that is hesitant to hit quads definitely give them a try.

I always throw quads in the mix. Occasionally I'll hit a bad spot but it's not too bad. 1cc and under rarely brings serious issues.

With ED injections I was forced to. Do you hit any other sites besides delts, glutes, and quads?

I did pecs once but it was a little too much PIP after. I never tried again.

thats how i felt at first with quads until i hit a bad spot and then realized just how little room for error there is... im glad you didnt hit a bad spot...

Damn I guess my first go just went well. When you say hit a bad spot do you mean while sticking the needle in and hitting a nerve or PIP?

I hit a bad spot once or twice once my entire quad muscle twitched like a spasm while the needle was inside me I was like holy shit please let that never happen again lol and it has happens two times since lol but thats twice out of idk how many times. I’m pretty good most of the time now I’m to scared to try anywhere else lol quad is where I’m comfortable I tried glutes a few times and that was horrible couldn’t sit right for a week and a lot of pain

Top Bottom