napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Putting my lady on SarmsX LGD

JackSteel

Banned
I shouldn't be necessarily depending on the sarm but I feel like she will see more results and therefore not half ass her cycle. Plus I've never seen females doing LGD and I think it'll be a good compound for her. She will run it with S4. Should I have her do 5mg a day or 2.5?

Bump on this. She's doing 5mg now but she also found some ostarine and has been taking that which I thought was overkill for her. She's just a couple days into her diet and training.

I shouldn't be necessarily depending on the sarm but I feel like she will see more results and therefore not half ass her cycle. Plus I've never seen females doing LGD and I think it'll be a good compound for her. She will run it with S4. Should I have her do 5mg a day or 2.5?
I'd start her at 5mg per day the first two weeks and if all is well go to 10mg after that. I did that with a female friend of mine and it worked quite well for her

I'd start her at 5mg per day the first two weeks and if all is well go to 10mg after that. I did that with a female friend of mine and it worked quite well for her

Nice. Thanks Rick. She's also an S4 and I told her to maybe drop the ostarine but maybe I'll tel her to keep it in.

Nice. Thanks Rick. She's also an S4 and I told her to maybe drop the ostarine but maybe I'll tel her to keep it in.

I don't see a problem with the combo if she wants to run it. She may retain a little water on LGD. Some do and some don't, but it's something to be aware of. The girl I had run it didn't have issues with water retention but I know some have

always start at 5 mg per day with a female for at least 2 weeks then you can consider bumping to 10 but generally 5 is enough brother

always start at 5 mg per day with a female for at least 2 weeks then you can consider bumping to 10 but generally 5 is enough brother

Thanks! Yeah I would imagine it would be. I hope she doesn't retain water but she would be the type who would. We'll see.

Top Bottom