napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Put Your Sticks Out......

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
Hey Guys,

I am sure most of you have heard of the tragic accident that happened in rural Saskatchewan. The Humboldt Broncos ( a minor hockey team) was traveling and their bus was hit by a tractor-trailer. As of now there are 15 confirmed dead including players, coaches, team announcer. At this time the truck driver is still alive and also around 12 people in the hospital. There are 4 kids who remain in critical condition. This is a horrible tragedy and should remind us of how fragile life is. Let's take this time to do the little things like be nice to each other and help people out. I am asking that everyone show their support for the families and everyone affected by putting your sticks outside. By doing this we are doing something small but showing that we support and are thinking about them. And, just in case their are some wandering souls looking for a game of road hockey, the least we can do is leave them a stick to use......

https://www.theglobeandmail.co...-crash-saskatchewan-explainer/

0a6288094a1a5ffffb510e12ab99d523.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

i like that brother... thank you for posting this.. we spend so much time arguing, petty things getting in the way when the real things, like this are what's really important and eye opening... really nice post

This resonated with me as my wife is Canadian and I know how much it's impacted the community.

Lovely post fella.

I heard about it - what a tragedy. We are big hockey fans in our household so it made it all the more poignant.

Top Bottom