napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Put the weights back

bigunitny

81051568a2a70fcb8e354acc88bc8013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when you go to the rack to return shit and some lazy bitch was too lazy to walk the additional two feet to place their lighter DB's in the correct spot. Or the fuck heads who use the bigger DB's and roll them in front of where they go and leave them on the floor. One guy did that in front of me and tried to walk off I got loud and said "Hey mother fucker you done with those?" and he looked around like are you talking to me? "Yeah you... bring your lazy ass back over here and put that shit you had no business using back where it belongs before I come over there". He put it up, I looked like an asshole I imagine, but come on man wtf. You inconvenience everyone who either has to walk by there, wants to use it, or the staff that have to put it back on the rack. I think it was like a fucking 90 or something... you used it, nobody gives a fuck if you're too much of a bitch to put it back without struggling bitch, fuck you and your fucking lazy ass attempt to leave it. I'll fucking have your teeth laying on the floor before you pull that shit in front of me. Another instance a guy put some 30's where the 40's went... that's like an extra 3 steps to take. I stopped my set walked up next to him as he searched for another set of DB's and asked "You plan on leaving those in the wrong spot?" He looked at me like 'Seriously?', I picked up his 30's and dropped them on the floor next to his feet and told him to put them where they belonged. I'm a fucking asshole I know. The gym staff saw it all on the cameras and when I was leaving called me over to laugh about it. I'm not proud of some of the shit I do, but fuck how hard is it to just be respectful and do the right thing???
Glad I workout on the base otherwise someone might try to shoot me in the parking lot elsewhere.

Last edited:
81051568a2a70fcb8e354acc88bc8013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Put this on the back of a shirt in big ass bold letters, I'll buy two and where them to LA fitness. (I prefer long sleeve T shirts)...... this so pisses me off. FN disrespectful newbs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lmao fucking hilarious.
This is the only thing that Aggravates the fuck out of me when im at the gym

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

I fucking hate the dudes at our gym. I always have to rerack their weights. It's bullshit. Lazy asses!!!

Overall the people in my gym are pretty good about putting shit back and being respectful except this one guy. He's pretty much my gym nemesis. He'll be doing db press with 30s or 40s and he'll pull the bench right up to the heavier part of the rack, and here's the kicker, put his fucking feet up on my 120s so I can't get to them. I told him once that that wasn't cool, he apologized and moved. A few days later he's doing it again. I finally got sick of it and pulled my bench right next to his so he had to stop his set and move. Now I make it a point to stand next to him and stare at him until he walks away. He's that typical jackass that weighs 160, knows nothing about lifting and sometimes brings his gf with him to show her how not to get results and show no respect or courtesy to her fellow gym-goers

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Overall the people in my gym are pretty good about putting shit back and being respectful except this one guy. He's pretty much my gym nemesis. He'll be doing db press with 30s or 40s and he'll pull the bench right up to the heavier part of the rack, and here's the kicker, put his fucking feet up on my 120s so I can't get to them. I told him once that that wasn't cool, he apologized and moved. A few days later he's doing it again. I finally got sick of it and pulled my bench right next to his so he had to stop his set and move. Now I make it a point to stand next to him and stare at him until he walks away. He's that typical jackass that weighs 160, knows nothing about lifting and sometimes brings his gf with him to show her how not to get results and show no respect or courtesy to her fellow gym-goers

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Them 120's will make you do the strangest of things...

I hate when you go to the rack to return shit and some lazy bitch was too lazy to walk the additional two feet to place their lighter DB's in the correct spot. Or the fuck heads who use the bigger DB's and roll them in front of where they go and leave them on the floor. One guy did that in front of me and tried to walk off I got loud and said "Hey mother fucker you done with those?" and he looked around like are you talking to me? "Yeah you... bring your lazy ass back over here and put that shit you had no business using back where it belongs before I come over there". He put it up, I looked like an asshole I imagine, but come on man wtf. You inconvenience everyone who either has to walk by there, wants to use it, or the staff that have to put it back on the rack. I think it was like a fucking 90 or something... you used it, nobody gives a fuck if you're too much of a bitch to put it back without struggling bitch, fuck you and your fucking lazy ass attempt to leave it. I'll fucking have your teeth laying on the floor before you pull that shit in front of me. Another instance a guy put some 30's where the 40's went... that's like an extra 3 steps to take. I stopped my set walked up next to him as he searched for another set of DB's and asked "You plan on leaving those in the wrong spot?" He looked at me like 'Seriously?', I picked up his 30's and dropped them on the floor next to his feet and told him to put them where they belonged. I'm a fucking asshole I know. The gym staff saw it all on the cameras and when I was leaving called me over to laugh about it. I'm not proud of some of the shit I do, but fuck how hard is it to just be respectful and do the right thing???
Glad I workout on the base otherwise someone might try to shoot me in the parking lot elsewhere.

I love that shit.

That had me rollin!Wish I was there.LMAO

This sign is pretty awesome lol. Nothing drives me more insane at the gym than some douche that can't out his fucking weights back
I see it daily at LA Fitness. Pisses me right off.

Last edited:
Dude LA fitness is the absolute worst I've ever seen. I've nearly tripped over people's dumbbells they just leave out in the open like wtf?
Where I'm at its not to bad. Hard not to train there, it's 2 blocks from my house. But damn, be aware when "spin" class let's out!

Where I'm at its not to bad. Hard not to train there, it's 2 blocks from my house. But damn, be aware when "spin" class let's out!

Man I that BS is annoying lol. I'm doing cardio twice a day now, or I'm trying to at least. Half the time my cardio gets interrupted by some stupid spin bike class. I've tried to ignore them but it's impossible I usually end up just going home or driving to a different LA fitness.

Man I that BS is annoying lol. I'm doing cardio twice a day now, or I'm trying to at least. Half the time my cardio gets interrupted by some stupid spin bike class. I've tried to ignore them but it's impossible I usually end up just going home or driving to a different LA fitness.
Yeah, we do what we got to do.

If you have to roll 75's to your bench, you have no right lifting them. It's really such a Pussy bitch move. Now thinking about it, I actually take pride in carrying my weights to and from the bench. Respect is a dying breed these days.

Lol I tossed a pair from the rack to my bench about 4 feet away once. Just bent over grabbed em up and gave them the most accurate toss into place you've ever seen. The guys nearby couldn't believe I just tossed them like that. Made sense at the time, but in afterthought I guess it wasn't the smartest move. It was precise though.

Lost my gym membership once for going off on one of them lazy fucks.

lol seriously? Management is weak af then. I was front desk at a private gym, fairly large and successful too. They were very "Staff comes first, the customer is NOT always right" and some lady went off on me for no reason one day, and the FM walked over and got in her face and sat her down at a desk, and said ""if you ever yell at our staff for doing their job again, I will personally revoke your membership"

It was basically a "no dicks" policy. You practice manners, and we are all family. Best gym I was a part of. But...sorry for your corporate dick incident. If the member said "oh, so and so yelled at me to put the weights back" they would have said " well, do you never re -rack the weights?" haha

Top Bottom