napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Put Ostarine in fridge

jrleclerc88

Hey guys, I've had a bottle of Ostarine in the fridge for about 6-8 months now and im wondering if its any good? I figured the fridge would extendt he shelf life but I have recently read recommendations to NOT put in fridge. Im wondering if its still ok to use it or if i should trash it?

Appreciate any advice, as I would rather not waste the money I spent on it

no its not good at all, it goes in the garbage, period... that was the worst thing you could have done aside from exposing to heat too long.. its worthless

At this point I'd say it's probably not worth anything being refrigerated that long. They are supposed to be stored at room temperature away from sunlight and any heat

It's 95 degrees Fahrenheit here today and I just received a bottle of Ostarine via USPS. It was sitting in the mailbox for a couple of hours, after bouncing around USPS for over a week, with delivery issues etc. Finally, it's here and I noticed the bottle was warm. Most likely it exceeded the recommended storage temperature, I haven't taken it's temperature, just guessing. In your opinion, is the stuff okay or should I toss the bottle in the trash? Thanks.

Top Bottom