napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SR9009 Log

FL1025

VIP Member
Well I was lucky enough to be one of the loggers for PE's SR9009. I received tracking on Monday and received my package yesterday(I live in NC btw) although I wasn't home and just got it today. I was given two vials. My dose for SR will mirror Dylan's recommendation from the video. I will be taking a vial to work with me and dosing accordingly. I will be starting my first dose on Monday. I am currently on 150mg test cyp a week along with .5mg arimidex twice a week and have been cruising at this dose since around July. My current stats are as follows: 28 yo 5'7 205lbs around 14-15% Bf. My BF creeped up after an injury to my back I suffered in June. My diet will be high protein low carb low fat. I will be working out 5-6 days a week and it will be Cardio(i.e. Run/ruck/stairs/cardio equipment) along with body weight exercises in the am. In the afternoon I will be conducting my weight workouts. I train each body part once a week. I conduct a compound exercise as my first exercise varying the rep range each workout(i.e. 5x5,7x3,10x10) and then immediately conduct a Metcon type circuit picking 5-10 exercises and either doing each for time or varying reps depending on the day. I look forward to giving you guys a review of this product and also look forward to seeing the reviews of the other loggers aswell.

Well I was lucky enough to be one of the loggers for PE's SR9009. I received tracking on Monday and received my package yesterday(I live in NC btw) although I wasn't home and just got it today. I was given two vials. My dose for SR will mirror Dylan's recommendation from the video. I will be taking a vial to work with me and dosing accordingly. I will be starting my first dose on Monday. I am currently on 150mg test cyp a week along with .5mg arimidex twice a week and have been cruising at this dose since around July. My current stats are as follows: 28 yo 5'7 205lbs around 14-15% Bf. My BF creeped up after an injury to my back I suffered in June. My diet will be high protein low carb low fat. I will be working out 5-6 days a week and it will be Cardio(i.e. Run/ruck/stairs/cardio equipment) along with body weight exercises in the am. In the afternoon I will be conducting my weight workouts. I train each body part once a week. I conduct a compound exercise as my first exercise varying the rep range each workout(i.e. 5x5,7x3,10x10) and then immediately conduct a Metcon type circuit picking 5-10 exercises and either doing each for time or varying reps depending on the day. I look forward to giving you guys a review of this product and also look forward to seeing the reviews of the other loggers aswell.

I am in to follow this buddy. You have a great diet and training plan, so I have no doubt you'll get the most out of the SR9009. It is one of those compounds that I a, really interested in seeing and hearing about the results with, so I will be following closely. Should be a fun ride!

awesome brother! i cant wait to see your results and i'll be following all along the way!!

i will be following too dude. im eager to see what kind of results you get from this .

Ill be following this log for sure, haven't pulled the trigger on these new SARMS as of yet as I have tied my money up in other things. But if has really effective results I may have to find some cash.

Alright so today is my first day on SR. I began dosing with 5mg at 0430 upon awakening and repeated doses every 3 hours I still have a couple more to do today. First off the taste was something similar to a pina colada.....naw I'm just kidding it tastes as bad as expected but hey I want to look good not taste good stuff lol. Well I worked out at roughly 0530ish, I did 100pushups then 10x10 bench and then 5 rounds of 20 incline push-ups, 18 push press, 15 lateral raises(front and side) 12 upright Rows, 10 Db shrugs and 50 sit-ups. Then 75 dips didn't count sets just reps. I then finished off with a 2mile run. I think it's too early to comment on the SR for my workout performance but I definitely don't feel as tired today after work. More to come....

Also I forgot to mention I'll be dosing at 35mg a day this week and then adjusting from there

Alright so today is my first day on SR. I began dosing with 5mg at 0430 upon awakening and repeated doses every 3 hours I still have a couple more to do today. First off the taste was something similar to a pina colada.....naw I'm just kidding it tastes as bad as expected but hey I want to look good not taste good stuff lol. Well I worked out at roughly 0530ish, I did 100pushups then 10x10 bench and then 5 rounds of 20 incline push-ups, 18 push press, 15 lateral raises(front and side) 12 upright Rows, 10 Db shrugs and 50 sit-ups. Then 75 dips didn't count sets just reps. I then finished off with a 2mile run. I think it's too early to comment on the SR for my workout performance but I definitely don't feel as tired today after work. More to come....

SR is extremely fast acting so you should actually notice endurance increases within a day or two as well as recovery enhancement... in the next few days you should really see a lot of improvement and it will only get better from there!

well today I began dosing at 0400 and was in the gym at roughly 0530 again. Today I did back/ legs/Bi's. I did 25 pull-ups/25 Air squats, 20 pull-ups/50 Squats,15 pull-ups/75 squats,10 pull-ups/100 squats and 5 pull-ups/125 squats. I then did some pull downs, back squats and finished with some barbell curls and hammer curls. I then went and did a combo of track running and stadiums where I just run around the track until I hit the portion with the bleachers then I sprint up and jog down. I did that for 30mins. I have to say I am feeling like my recovery between exercises and during the stadiums was greatly increased and this is only the second full day of dosing.

well today I began dosing at 0400 and was in the gym at roughly 0530 again. Today I did back/ legs/Bi's. I did 25 pull-ups/25 Air squats, 20 pull-ups/50 Squats,15 pull-ups/75 squats,10 pull-ups/100 squats and 5 pull-ups/125 squats. I then did some pull downs, back squats and finished with some barbell curls and hammer curls. I then went and did a combo of track running and stadiums where I just run around the track until I hit the portion with the bleachers then I sprint up and jog down. I did that for 30mins. I have to say I am feeling like my recovery between exercises and during the stadiums was greatly increased and this is only the second full day of dosing.

That is pretty damn incredible results for just the second day bro! Increased recovery with less time between sets is certainly one of the benefits that make it so awesome. You've just started, so it's really going to be getting good as you progress farther in the cycle

Damn, I can't wait till start this.

That is pretty damn incredible results for just the second day bro! Increased recovery with less time between sets is certainly one of the benefits that make it so awesome. You've just started, so it's really going to be getting good as you progress farther in the cycle
Yea I'm coming off of not really doing any cardio because of an injury but I can actually feel this working. I dosed this morning and just did 30mins of various sprints. I won't do too much else the rest of the day maybe 100 or so push-ups.

Alright today was a scheduled off days from weights for me but we did some team events that included a mile run,pull-ups, tire flips, water can carries, buddy carries and various body weight exercises. It was rather slow because we were doing it as a group so couldn't really gauge my recovery but I didn't feel gassed afterwards so that's a plus. Tomorrow Is chest shoulders and tris so I'll update then. I've still been hitting 35mg a day the dosing has been getting easier. I literally just carry the SR in my pocket and pull it out and take it.

Alright today was a scheduled off days from weights for me but we did some team events that included a mile run,pull-ups, tire flips, water can carries, buddy carries and various body weight exercises. It was rather slow because we were doing it as a group so couldn't really gauge my recovery but I didn't feel gassed afterwards so that's a plus. Tomorrow Is chest shoulders and tris so I'll update then. I've still been hitting 35mg a day the dosing has been getting easier. I literally just carry the SR in my pocket and pull it out and take it.

Ya man the dosing is cake if you just do it like that and carry it around with you. That's how I will use it when I'm at work

Well went to the gym today and trained chest shoulders and tris. Well I wrote out my workout the other day and apparently I thought I was more BA than I am lol. I did my power movements(Bench and Cleans) then moved to my circuit and included sprints and walking lunges needless to say I puked a few times then finished my workout. I then did a 3 mile cool down run. While I was running I was maintaining a faster pace(I have a running app) than normal and wasn't even trying. I finished the run and wasn't nearly as gassed as I should have been. At first I was kinda thinking it was a placebo effect as I've never really had anything work this fast as far as endurance goes but today solidifies it is working. I am sitting at 202lbs now and haven't changed my diet so that's nice aswell. This is my last day training this week and will begin again on Monday.

Following along, bro! Good to hear that SR is treating you so well already.. GW is like that too, shit kicks in quick

Top Bottom