napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence S4 8 week run

Alexandermalie89

Dylan was kind enough to get me in touch with Pure Essence to help me get a couple of bottles of S4 to run my trial, and I want to give everyone a log with the outcome of what I'm trying to accomplish in the next 8 weeks.
These are my stats at this point:
48 years Old,5'9'', 212# with 9.1% BF. ( A year ago I was close to 300# and look more like Hippo, not anymore)
Working out 5 times x week, three days upper body alternating triceps & biceps in the mix, two days of leg and calves. doing cardio 3 x per week 45 minutes, and on leg days I'm working my Abs as an alternative.

Satarted Sunday May 10th with a dosage of 50 mg a day (25 morning/25 hour prior to working out) I'll increase dosage as per Dylan Protocol every two weeks, usually takes a couple of days for SARMS to get in action from previous experience with OSTA, I just came out a light 11 weeks cycle of Testo\Bolde\Diana (light Cycle) gained solid 5 # no WATER and I feel like a freight train, trying to keep the gains till next cycle and I hope the S4 will help with that.

I'll keep you guy up to date every week of the outcome, and how I'm feeling.

Thanks for reading it, and if any inputs shoot me some info.

Cheers from SSF (Sunny South Florida) where you can find Hot Beaches & Bitches...LOL

Very nice results!

I've ran S4 a while back and it made my muscles, essentially my biceps feel like granite! It's an excellent sarm and has potential for keepable gains if it's ran correctly. Keep up the progress...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

So you went from 300 lbs to 212lbs 9%bf in 1 year? That's an incredible accomplishment.

I didn't know Pure Essence was still around.

A 12 week run with yield better results.

this must be from some time ago since pure essence has not been around for quite some time but great job getting your weight down bro... i would also highly recommend running the stack 12 weeks

Top Bottom