napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence MK-677 Run

Testdude63

Well, the goods have arrived :). It got here lightning fast as PE promised, and I couldn't have been more excited to give it a go. I was going to wait till morning, but I wanted to see how it would affect me. Since I have to be fully functional during work, I wanted to er on the side of caution in case anything out of the ordinary went down lol.

So I popped it open after I got home from the gym and work and measured out 1ml (25mg). The stuff had a pretty strong taste and something reminiscent of grape in there lol. Like grape vodka or something haha. The only other sarm I've played around with is lgd4033, and this wasn't nearly as in your face strong.

I will continue to update this log and note any physical changes as well as changes in energy, mood, and performance... oh, and the bottles look pretty too :).

Attachments

• 20151103_160618_resized.jpg
    20151103_160618_resized.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 107
excellent bro... this should be a bad ass run for you! i cant wait to see your results and i'll definitely be following all along the way! im here if you need anything brotha!

excellent bro... this should be a bad ass run for you! i cant wait to see your results and i'll definitely be following all along the way! im here if you need anything brotha!

For sure, brotha! I'm super excited. I took my first dose two hours ago, ate my pwo meal (roughly 800 cals) and I'm ravenous again. I think it's coincidental, but still haha.

Well, the goods have arrived :). It got here lightning fast as PE promised, and I couldn't have been more excited to give it a go. I was going to wait till morning, but I wanted to see how it would affect me. Since I have to be fully functional during work, I wanted to er on the side of caution in case anything out of the ordinary went down lol.

So I popped it open after I got home from the gym and work and measured out 1ml (25mg). The stuff had a pretty strong taste and something reminiscent of grape in there lol. Like grape vodka or something haha. The only other sarm I've played around with is lgd4033, and this wasn't nearly as in your face strong.

I will continue to update this log and note any physical changes as well as changes in energy, mood, and performance... oh, and the bottles look pretty too :).

Awesome bro! MK-677 is something I'm very interested in, and have big plans to run myself in the near future, so I will be following your log closely. Coming from Pure Essence, I have no doubt that the quality is there for the best product you can find, so I will be looking forward to your thoughts and updates :)

Damn. I'm jealous lol. I need to go check my mailbox.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Check that mail, man!

Awesome bro! MK-677 is something I'm very interested in, and have big plans to run myself in the near future, so I will be following your log closely. Coming from Pure Essence, I have no doubt that the quality is there for the best product you can find, so I will be looking forward to your thoughts and updates :)
I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I'm just getting back to work, so I'm going to be extremely busy, but I'll be hitting the gym hard and logging my progress. Let's do this!!

will be following brother. interested in everyone progress in here , especially on the newer compounds

Day 2:
Dosed the mk at 25mg roughly 2.5 hours before bed. No noticeable hunger afterward so I think yesterday was just actual hunger lol. I slept like a BABY though. Best sleep I have had in weeks. We'll see if that continues :).

Day 2:
Dosed the mk at 25mg roughly 2.5 hours before bed. No noticeable hunger afterward so I think yesterday was just actual hunger lol. I slept like a BABY though. Best sleep I have had in weeks. We'll see if that continues :).

Hey bro, I would change that dosing to the AM....which will give you the best results. That is the normal dosage recommendation for it

you should be expecting the best sleep you have ever encountered... make sure you take in plenty of potassium with 677 but otherwise you should be gold! im so intrigued on your results... i expect extremely nice results!

you should be expecting the best sleep you have ever encountered... make sure you take in plenty of potassium with 677 but otherwise you should be gold! im so intrigued on your results... i expect extremely nice results!
Do you recommend supplementing with potassium otc or just increasing my food sources of dietary potassium? I love me some nanners ;)

So the lethargy today was quite real. It wasn't awful, but I felt tired and sluggish at quite a few points during the day. I got through it, hit the gym and also hit two rep PR's on bench without any spotter or lift off. Nothing amazing, but 290x6 and 295x5, which I am quite pleased with :).

Do you recommend supplementing with potassium otc or just increasing my food sources of dietary potassium? I love me some nanners ;)

i would never depend on potassium supplements at all brother... go to food sources as much as possible...

Top Bottom