napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Ancillaries??

PureEssenceSarms

King of Sarms
We are looking on feedback of the interest of us adding things like letrozole, exemestane etc. to the site. We have perfected the process with the highest grade of everything you can find. These are guaranteed to be top quality and unlike many other research misrepresentation but we would like feedback on adding them from everyone as far as the interest. We believe there is significant interest amongst everyone. Please respond with your feedback...

PureEssenceSarms said:
We are looking on feedback of the interest of us adding things like letrozole, exemestane etc. to the site. We have perfected the process with the highest grade of everything you can find. These are guaranteed to be top quality and unlike many other research misrepresentation but we would like feedback on adding them from everyone as far as the interest. We believe there is significant interest amongst everyone. Please respond with your feedback...

Oh, I think you'll hear some strong support for adding ancillaries to the pure essence lineup. The demand for high quality research chemicals are quite high, and people know what to expect with the quality of pure essence.

It would be very nice to have things like Aromasin, arimadex, letrozole, Clomid, and Nolva available because of the necessity for on cycle support and post cycle recovery.

RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

Oh, I think you'll hear some strong support for adding ancillaries to the pure essence lineup. The demand for high quality research chemicals are quite high, and people know what to expect with the quality of pure essence.

It would be very nice to have things like Aromasin, arimadex, letrozole, Clomid, and Nolva available because of the necessity for on cycle support and post cycle recovery.

Yes, i would also like to see raloxifen added... ultra gyno killer...

I would purchase all of my future PCT products from PE if they were to add ancillaries. Would be nice if the price is reasonable as well. Your orders are processed quick and shipping is fast. This would be perfect for people that need stuff immediately. It would be awesome

PureEssenceSarms said:

yes, definitely exemestane, raloxifen, etc. Anti Gyno protocol...

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

Yes, i would also like to see raloxifen added... ultra gyno killer...

I agree. That would be an excellent addition as well

Yes very good idea... Especially exemestane.... Would definitely be better for adjusting dosages

How about some prami? Rolax, clomid, aromasin, letro, all of it!!! If they would be anything like the sarms, im sure there would be no problem at all. Plus your shipping is excellent, which would make it perfect for people in a jam

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Ancillaries??

cbbram said:
Yes very good idea... Especially exemestane.... Would definitely be better for adjusting dosages
Very good point. That's one of the nice benefits of research chemicals. You can make your side exactly what you want instead of having to deal with whatever dose a tab or cap is

Here is what we are currently looking at adding:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

This will be an excellent start to our ancillary section. We feel that ralioxifene is superior for treating gyno and often overlooked. Letro quality is always hard to find and we have the very best and as many know, liquid aromasin is very hit and miss but ours will be of the highest quality. Nolvadex and Clomid are a need for everyone not on testosterone replacement therapy so these are more than necessary. How does this look to everyone?

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Ancillaries??

PureEssenceSarms said:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

This will be an excellent start to our ancillary section. We feel that ralioxifene is superior for treating gyno and often overlooked. Letro quality is always hard to find and we have the very best and as many know, liquid aromasin is very hit and miss but ours will be of the highest quality. Nolvadex and Clomid are a need for everyone not on testosterone replacement therapy so these are more than necessary. How does this look to everyone?
Most excellent indeed!

PureEssenceSarms said:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

Awesome

Perfect adition to a great company! As mentioned earlier, so sweet when one can correctly dose AI as needed. Off topic, but pureessence quality albuterol would also be very nice..

I spoke with pure essence today and the new section should be up within the next few weeks but more updates are to come

Top Bottom