napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence and Adrenaline Rush Review

bokechukwu

What's going on everyone,

Not really new to the forum but haven't posted much of anything either. But I do however want to share my recent experience with Pure Essence, Adrenaline Rush but specifically Dylan. This guy is a stud to say the least. He has definitely helped me out a ton from creating a stack to meet my goals that I am super excited about to answer any annoying questions that I may have. Actually guided me from going the pinning route which he could tell I wasn't a fan of to creating a Sarms stack to meet my new goals which I am comfortable with. I just wanted to give him a huge shout out and thanks publicly for all his help. I have seen other chemical sites and I do read through the forums just to see the crap that they may be telling others good or bad and pushing needless products just to make money, it's quite obvious. But I am only apart of this one and glad to be. Won't bash on Evo because I was apart of their forum and getting their emails and BS and they were the worst at pushing needless products making putting a hurting on your wallet. But obviously left when I came here and it's been nothing short of amazing. Once again guys Dylan is that dude and I'm sure he has personally helped a ton of you but just wanted to shout him out and say thanks bro sincerely. Alright rant over. I'll be running a log on the custom stack I have once I get it in the mail which should be next week. This will not be my first go at a Sarms cycle. For some reason I can't post a pic of where my start point is but Dylan can vouch for me that I have a pretty good base and all as I PM'ed him a pic of myself with my stats. Anyway y'all be good, piece out fam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's going on everyone,

Not really new to the forum but haven't posted much of anything either. But I do however want to share my recent experience with Pure Essence, Adrenaline Rush but specifically Dylan. This guy is a stud to say the least. He has definitely helped me out a ton from creating a stack to meet my goals that I am super excited about to answer any annoying questions that I may have. Actually guided me from going the pinning route which he could tell I wasn't a fan of to creating a Sarms stack to meet my new goals which I am comfortable with. I just wanted to give him a huge shout out and thanks publicly for all his help. I have seen other chemical sites and I do read through the forums just to see the crap that they may be telling others good or bad and pushing needless products just to make money, it's quite obvious. But I am only apart of this one and glad to be. Won't bash on Evo because I was apart of their forum and getting their emails and BS and they were the worst at pushing needless products making putting a hurting on your wallet. But obviously left when I came here and it's been nothing short of amazing. Once again guys Dylan is that dude and I'm sure he has personally helped a ton of you but just wanted to shout him out and say thanks bro sincerely. Alright rant over. I'll be running a log on the custom stack I have once I get it in the mail which should be next week. This will not be my first go at a Sarms cycle. For some reason I can't post a pic of where my start point is but Dylan can vouch for me that I have a pretty good base and all as I PM'ed him a pic of myself with my stats. Anyway y'all be good, piece out fam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for that feedback bro! Dylan is just an awesome guy in so many ways, and he really does care about everyone. He helps so many people out, and gives 110% to everyone that he does. I'm glad you had such a great experience with pure essence and will be looking forward to hearing about your results :)

Nice man.. Glad to hear you had such a positive experience and its of no surprise that Dylan was instrumental in your success. Nice review man

You guys just wait... This guy is already stacked and he doesn't even realize what he's got... when i get done with him, he is going to be a fucking animal... He has SERIOUS potential to go a long way and im gong to do everything i can to unlock all the potential.. Please post some before and after pics...

I really appreciate the feedback but no thanks is required... your a great person and im just happy to help you here! i can't wait to be a part of your journey because you are going to make an impact!

Top Bottom