napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pumping iron

Cwrose1

Anyone watch this documentary about Mr Universe...Arnold and Lou and many other big names. It's on netflix....fucking animals!

Umm your talking about the original one that is really old? Yes seen it a million times. Have you never heard of it?

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Pumping iron is a classic that I've seen countless times. It's awesome. A your good one for the current times is generation iron, which gives you a decent look into modern professional bodybuilding

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I enjoyed both Pumping Iron and Generation Iron. Great peek into the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pumping iron is a classic that I've seen countless times. It's awesome. A your good one for the current times is generation iron, which gives you a decent look into modern professional bodybuilding

Yes both generation and pumping iron are good ones. This one is irrelevant to professional bodybuilding; Bigger Stronger Faster. It's a documentary about anabolic steroids in the US and how it relates to the "American Dream". It's also on Netflix

I've seen them so many times it's ridiculous lol. Still watch them over and over to this day. Own them on dvd as well.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You need to watch CT's movie and of course bigger stronger faster.

They just came out with the physique one too. Building the perfect physique or something...

Anyone watch this documentary about Mr Universe...Arnold and Lou and many other big names. It's on netflix....fucking animals!

No dude.I have not seen it.....in the last 10 years at least...lol. It has been on youtube. Also check out the pumping iron women version. This is the pinnacle of the golden era of bodybuilding. They had been using only test since the days of John Grimek. Check him out in around 1935. Then out comes deca. It was the new miracle...no it was not, but then out comes dbol..this is the new miracle...no it was not. Then the miracle was deca and dbol together...again it had problems. Once arnold,franco, DiPasquale,lou figured out to stack the 3 of them was when we had the mircales. Test/deca/dbol was born. Then they started to close out with winny, then arnold wanted to remove the 50mg winny and replace with 50mg primo inections ED. Primo only came in 100mg amps...bad news. But from there it spun to the golden age. Then along came hgh,insulin etc with guys with a 6 pack on top of a gigantic gut. That was the last time I followed bodybuilding. When pumping iron came out I was already well under way with weights and stacks. Had seen arnold and spoke to him once when he was 20. I was in awe of his size. I never thought about nor did I ever compete, but man, that movie almost got me going. If I didn't already have a career, that movie may have gotten me to compete. When Tim Belknap came around who was a severe diabetic, he was an expert with insulin. He seemed to start the big gut phase. I am sure you will be watching this movie more than once.

Attachments

• grimek.jpg
    grimek.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 14
  • tim belknap.jpg
    tim belknap.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 15
Yes both generation and pumping iron are good ones. This one is irrelevant to professional bodybuilding; Bigger Stronger Faster. It's a documentary about anabolic steroids in the US and how it relates to the "American Dream". It's also on Netflix

Bigger stronger faster is excellent. A must watch

You need to watch CT's movie and of course bigger stronger faster.

They just came out with the physique one too. Building the perfect physique or something...

What is the CT Fletcher movie called?

That movie is literally the reason I started lifting. I randomly found the vhs at a relatives house when I was 14 and have watched it about a million times since lol....I agree Gen Iron is another good one.

Top Bottom