napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pubertal Gynecomastia

musclebuilder00

Greetings everyone, I am 18 years old and currently have gyno(not from steroids), there are episodes of 1-2 hours once monthly when my nipples get sensitive and start to hurt. I think that my gyno have been developing for 1 maybe 2 years. Is it possible to cure it with SERMs?

Last edited:
no it is not... you need to see a plastic surgeon... you are not going to cure it with any serms whatsoever

I had the same issue growing up. It kept me from participating in sport (shirts vs. skins), learning how to swim and just being a confident kid. I got picked on a bit about my nips...but luckily my older brother was massive for high school and that kept most ppl quiet. I used to by small size tank tops and wear two just to keep them from showing. I was a 125lb maybe. So it was odd to see a skinny kid with big nips. I would run and exercise and cardio thinking the nips where big because of fat. They are not fat. Its a mix of tissue and tendon like material surrounding the glands. It was until I was 30 that I actually mentioned it to my doc. Inwas military so I had access...just not confidence to say anything. My doc immediately said "Lets get that fixed." I had to see and endo to make sure my hormones where normal. Surgery a few weeks later. Viola.

So go see your doc. Tell him or her you want them removed. They will prob tell you it should go away by time you are 21yo. Mine did not. Also, get a blood panel done. Ask your doc or pay for it yourself. $60 @ PrivateMD.com

Through gyno from puberty process, I found out my estro was high...and prob had been high my whole life. Dont get on SARMs or AAS until you get these labs done. The first thing I took was an AI to bring my estro down. Not gear or SARMs...simply AI. I saw physique improvement from just bring my estro in check. Dropping the extra water weight alone made me look more shredded. You are young and I just hate to see you start down the wrong road when you dont need to. There is plenty of time for SARMs and AAS. Trust me and its sooo much sweeter when you can wait.

PM if you'd like to ask more questions.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I had the same issue growing up. It kept me from participating in sport (shirts vs. skins), learning how to swim and just being a confident kid. I got picked on a bit about my nips...but luckily my older brother was massive for high school and that kept most ppl quiet. I used to by small size tank tops and wear two just to keep them from showing. I was a 125lb maybe. So it was odd to see a skinny kid with big nips. I would run and exercise and cardio thinking the nips where big because of fat. They are not fat. Its a mix of tissue and tendon like material surrounding the glands. It was until I was 30 that I actually mentioned it to my doc. Inwas military so I had access...just not confidence to say anything. My doc immediately said "Lets get that fixed." I had to see and endo to make sure my hormones where normal. Surgery a few weeks later. Viola.

So go see your doc. Tell him or her you want them removed. They will prob tell you it should go away by time you are 21yo. Mine did not. Also, get a blood panel done. Ask your doc or pay for it yourself. $60 @ PrivateMD.com

Through gyno from puberty process, I found out my estro was high...and prob had been high my whole life. Dont get on SARMs or AAS until you get these labs done. The first thing I took was an AI to bring my estro down. Not gear or SARMs...simply AI. I saw physique improvement from just bring my estro in check. Dropping the extra water weight alone made me look more shredded. You are young and I just hate to see you start down the wrong road when you dont need to. There is plenty of time for SARMs and AAS. Trust me and its sooo much sweeter when you can wait.

Thank you for coming by brother. I was not talking about SARMs but SERMs(Selective estrogen receptor modulators, Tamoxifen, Raloxifen, Toremiferen). I would like to ask you are you now constantly taking AI or was it temporary thing?

Thank you for coming by brother. I was not talking about SARMs but SERMs(Selective estrogen receptor modulators, Tamoxifen, Raloxifen, Toremiferen). I would like to ask you are you know constantly on AI or was it a temporary thing?

Thank you for coming by brother. I was not talking about SARMs but SERMs(Selective estrogen receptor modulators, Tamoxifen, Raloxifen, Toremiferen). I would like to ask you are you now constantly taking AI or was it temporary thing?
serms are not the answer here and not going to do anything for you man... you have no business at your age even attempting that and its a waste beyond that

As Dylan stated, SERMs, SARMs, gear, AAS, magic pixie dust...nothing will solve the problem...as you have described it...but surgery.

And no after surgery I didnt need an AI or anything. Gyno from puberty isnt the same as gyno from incorrect steriod use. After healing up, I just ate appropriately and worked out. It was another 6years before I got into an additional PEDs.

Top Bottom