napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ptc question

herrjart

Hey Dylan

Coming off a low test cyp cycle at 400 mg a week starting pct next week ?

Do you think it is smart to hop on any sarm or should I clean up first.

Interested in cardarine and sr9009 primarily for cutting or dropping body fat?

Let me know

I don’t think that 400mg can be considered “low”... it’s more like “normal” in my opinion...
Anyway, those sarms can definitely help you with cutting and endurance... they’re not suppressive so you can run them with no problem ... actually GW is recommended in PCT because it has so many benefits for recovery, cortisol control, etc

thats NOT low ok, just so you know... you can definitely run a sarms bridge after you complete pct...

here's what i recommend...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan made a solid recommendation above. That's the protocol I would follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan

Coming off a low test cyp cycle at 400 mg a week starting pct next week ?

Do you think it is smart to hop on any sarm or should I clean up first.

Interested in cardarine and sr9009 primarily for cutting or dropping body fat?

Let me know
Make sure you have the proper pct in place

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day

Afterwards you are fine to start a sarms cutting cycle to bridge with. S4, gw and sr9009 wpukd be an ideal stack just as Dylan laid out for you

Dylan do you still have the “mini pct” combo for sale on SarmsX? With liquid clo and gw? Is that what you recommend for a pct on a budget? Thank you sir.

Dylan do you still have the “mini pct” combo for sale on SarmsX? With liquid clo and gw? Is that what you recommend for a pct on a budget? Thank you sir.

It will be, but right now Sarmsx is on vacation until November 15th.

If you need Clomid and GW in the meantime, biotech carries them and you can send orders to [email protected]

Top Bottom