napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To the psycho creating a million accounts daily..

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Dude, seriously.. are you THAT fucking pathetic??? seriously??? do you really have NO LIFE... STOP MAKING ALL THE FUCKING ACCOUNTS YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!! you need to go seek professional help you fucking nut job... STAY OFF THE SITE... YOU WILL BE BANNED EVERY LAST TIME YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT... PISS THE FUCK OFF!

Dude, seriously.. are you THAT fucking pathetic??? seriously??? do you really have NO LIFE... STOP MAKING ALL THE FUCKING ACCOUNTS YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!! you need to go seek professional help you fucking nut job... STAY OFF THE SITE... YOU WILL BE BANNED EVERY LAST TIME YOU CREATE AN ACCOUNT... PISS THE FUCK OFF!
Dude, you know how easy going I am, but fucks sake....its struck my every last nerve dealing with this clown. He has some serious issues

Dylan....you ok...you're always so calm...you're raging man.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think he just needs to go Gymming for a while :eek: lol Now I'm curious who it is, there's always weird/ spam post so not sure.

Dylan....you ok...you're always so calm...you're raging man.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dude, it even has me severely worked up. You have no idea the extent of the frustration with this troll

woud you not be worked up if you had to waste hours on someone who CONTINUOUSLY makes fake accounts and then actually makes TWO and talks to each other??? would that not piss you off??? wasting time on adults acting like children???

woud you not be worked up if you had to waste hours on someone who CONTINUOUSLY makes fake accounts and then actually makes TWO and talks to each other??? would that not piss you off??? wasting time on adults acting like children???

Some people are a complete and total waste of time and they want nothing but to waste the time of others. Jealousy and other terrible traits drive these compulsive actions. I don't have time to waste in my day either so I know if I had to deal with this as you are I'd flip my shit too after a while. Internet is full of pathetic trolls that want nothing but to make others lives like their own. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do people find the time and energy to troll? Then again, I suppose when you are in your mid 30's living in your mom's basement, you have plenty of time to do a lot of things.

The psycho could be more crafty than you think. It is very easy for them to set up a macro that automatically creates new accounts at the flip of a switch even if this psycho troll nurse is sleeping in his bed or shopping at the store the he can set up a bot to be doing his dirty work for him.

Or he could be a total fucking moron that has no life and is doing all this shit manually.

Just a tip...maybe increase the security on the account creation page?

Top Bottom