napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron / winstrol with deca

aaahoot

Hey have been looking into this and apparently some people hse winstrol at 10mg a day in place of proviron for SHBG purposes. Was wondering if anyone has used either one to reduce bloat on a deca cycle. Say 300test 300 deca. Anyone added eq to the mix harden things up, considering training diet and cardio are on point of course.

Hey have been looking into this and apparently some people hse winstrol at 10mg a day in place of proviron for SHBG purposes. Was wondering if anyone has used either one to reduce bloat on a deca cycle. Say 300test 300 deca. Anyone added eq to the mix harden things up, considering training diet and cardio are on point of course.
I've used test deca and eq which happens to be my favorite cycle of all, and this last blast I used winstrol to finish. There's some pretty awesome synergy between those compounds for sure to balance things with size and still having a dry and hard physique.

I will say at those doses and using the right ai dose, water intake, and diet you should see little to no bloat on deca

there is no "bloat" with deca bro.. only if you dont control estrogen and prolactin would you have any water whatsoever...

Well by bloat i mean puffier looking, i always use adex .5mg eod and caber .5mg 2x a wk. But i havent been too keen on trying deca cause im used to being on tren and my god does it make me hard as nails. Another issue is it is getting v strict with aas where i live and i might nt be able to get my hands on caber and id dread the deca dick. Any inputs?

Why does everyboidy even still use arimidex... because of saving 30 bucks on a cycle? It is so shit man... aromasin is way superior...

Well by bloat i mean puffier looking, i always use adex .5mg eod and caber .5mg 2x a wk. But i havent been too keen on trying deca cause im used to being on tren and my god does it make me hard as nails. Another issue is it is getting v strict with aas where i live and i might nt be able to get my hands on caber and id dread the deca dick. Any inputs?
You can order what you need and have it shipped to you bro. It's not hard at all

Hmm shipping into my country wld be risky tho but i guess worth a shot. Any idea where to get legit caber?

Top Bottom