esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proviron solo suppression

Proviron solo suppression

Hey guys. I'm facing a decreased sex drive and weaker erections last couple of months - My diet is good, workouts are rigorous, visited 3 different endocrinologist and urologists but they couldn't help.
    I was wondering if proviron at 50mg daily for 8-10 weeks could help? I literally need it only to increase it my sex drive and general well-being, I know I can't pack any muscle with it neither I want it.
    However I'm not sure how suppressive it is. Some say it's not suppressive at all of your natural T at lower dosages, other say it will definitely suppress.
    So I'm not sure what to do. I really want to give it a go but If it stop my natural T producing my libido will be even worse if I'm right?
    On the other hand, in this drug description, it is said that can help with erectile dysfunction and libido.
    Thank you guys

proviron helps if you have high shbg and have bound of free test but its not some magical libido enhancer... it helps in that manner but if you dont have that issue then it wont help you like you think... proviron is mildly suppressive at best

rezu.jpg
    These are my latest results.
    I don't know if 25mg could be helpful and maybe cause some mild suppression?
    Also, would it cause suppression during the cycle or after it?

I don't recommend Proviron unless you're on TRT.

Ostazol (M1-MK) from Banned Nutrition is a really good test booster. Definitely give it a try first.

www.esarms.com

www.bannednutrition.com

Boron supplement works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I don't recommend Proviron unless you're on TRT.

Ostazol (M1-MK) from Banned Nutrition is a really good test booster. Definitely give it a try first.

www.esarms.com

www.bannednutrition.com
    I agree with this for sure

Unfortunately I think I can't find that supplement in Europe where I will, I'll try to order.
    Guess TRT awaits me then in my case? Really not looking forward to it..
    Will try boron as suggested as well.

email the customer service at esarms and they will ship it to you in the uk

Wait it looks like you are almost in the middle of the healthy range for test no?

Why do you think you need trt?

Proviron suppressed me pretty good I wouldn’t use that.

Try m1mk as others have said.

I think you should totally try M1-MK and that should do the job