napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron question

Boxingbully

Hi guys,

Hope you all are doing great :)

My knowledge has gotten a bit rusty over the past few years, as i haven't been that active researching about these things probably due to the takedown of Dylan's youtube channel as well. I would just like to ask a quick question, whether there would be any benefits/side-effects running Proviron say 30-50mg/day alongside trt for some periods. Any thoughts?

Have a great weeekend!

-Simon

Last edited:
ive done that several times and have always loved it... of course i wouldnt do it forever but there are no issues doing that for say 12-16 weeks etc... i would highly recommend checking out biotech for your proviron... they have top quality and a company i strongly stand by... send an email to [FONT=&quot][email protected] and tell them i sent you [/FONT]

Ya I do that all the time 25-50mg a day. If you have not used
Proviron it can aggregate the prostate so juts be aware of that although most people have no issue, I am not one of those lol I take sawpalmetto daily to combat prostate issues
And feel fine.

Proviron is an excellent addition to TRT. It helps make your trt more effective by increasing libido, free test, and lowering SHBG

I highly recommend 1 stop domestic shop proviron. Semd me a message for our current price list

Wickr - RickRock13

Proviron is an excellent addition to TRT. It helps make your trt more effective by increasing libido, free test, and lowering SHBG

I highly recommend 1 stop domestic shop proviron. Semd me a message for our current price list

Wickr - RickRock13

1-Stop Domestic Shop has the best proviron!

Top Bottom