domestic-supply        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition        napsgear

Thread: Proviron question

Proviron question

Hi guys,

Hope you all are doing great :-)

My knowledge has gotten a bit rusty over the past few years, as i haven't been that active researching about these things probably due to the takedown of Dylan's youtube channel as well. I would just like to ask a quick question, whether there would be any benefits/side-effects running Proviron say 30-50mg/day alongside trt for some periods. Any thoughts?

Have a great weeekend!

-Simon
    Last edited by Boxingbully; 04-02-2021 at 09:59 PM.

ive done that several times and have always loved it... of course i wouldnt do it forever but there are no issues doing that for say 12-16 weeks etc... i would highly recommend checking out biotech for your proviron... they have top quality and a company i strongly stand by... send an email to [email protected] and tell them i sent you

Ya I do that all the time 25-50mg a day. If you have not used
    Proviron it can aggregate the prostate so juts be aware of that although most people have no issue, I am not one of those lol I take sawpalmetto daily to combat prostate issues
    And feel fine.

Proviron is great with TRT or any steroid cycle at 50mg per day. Always a good option and not liver toxic which is great.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Proviron is an excellent addition to TRT. It helps make your trt more effective by increasing libido, free test, and lowering SHBG

I highly recommend 1 stop domestic shop proviron. Semd me a message for our current price list

Wickr - RickRock13

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Proviron is an excellent addition to TRT. It helps make your trt more effective by increasing libido, free test, and lowering SHBG

I highly recommend 1 stop domestic shop proviron. Semd me a message for our current price list

Wickr - RickRock13
    1-Stop Domestic Shop has the best proviron!