napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron question

KODA24

Hey gang, today's thought/question is this: my next cycle is Tren A, Test prop first 2 weeks followed by Test C the rest of the way, Eq and MAYBE Anadrol for 5 weeks. I also was considering Proviron as well. Is Proviron necessary? If I can run it will it enhance the cycle? Like to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I enjoyed taking it during my last cycle. IDK how to explain it, I can't say it was a big miracle, but everything just felt slightly better. Mood, libido, gym etc.

Are you DHT sensitive? How old are you? Anadrol is a DHT derivative so that would be 2 DHT's. Do you have any prostate issues? Proviron is basically DHT in a pill so you need to consider all of these questions.

i use proviron in everything i run and do period... i have always felt it to be a great addition.. your questions asked whether it was necessary though and no, it is not necessary... it will provide added benefit with little to no side effects but its not necessary either... its basically a cycle additive bro... its a great option to add to any cycle...

What Dylan said! I'm running it now with NPP because I was getting aggressive and it really helps plus makes the wife very happy. I won't run gear again without it.

I'm a big fan of proviron at 100mg ed. 50mg is good as well, but 100mg is ridiculous as far as cycle enhancement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you DHT sensitive? How old are you? Anadrol is a DHT derivative so that would be 2 DHT's. Do you have any prostate issues? Proviron is basically DHT in a pill so you need to consider all of these questions.
I'm 50 yrs young, no known prostate issues. I'm a veteran of 8 cycles years ago, currently getting prepared for my 3rd since getting back in the game. Plan on running caber and other AI.

A lot of people love Proviron. For me I really didn't see much of anything from it

I'm a big fan of proviron at 100mg ed. 50mg is good as well, but 100mg is ridiculous as far as cycle enhancement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im in FULL AGREEMENT with my boy 44 here... 100 is awesome.. it gets pricey so many don't do it but if have the means, thats a great dose...

im in FULL AGREEMENT with my boy 44 here... 100 is awesome.. it gets pricey so many don't do it but if have the means, thats a great dose...
So it's still safe for me to run over 50 up to 100 with Anadrol in the cycle?

Just ordered 150 tabs to go with what I currently have. Will be able to dose 100mg ed for two weeks after my current cycle.
After? I thought it was better during a cycle. To free up the aas your taking. I plan on running at least 50ed on my next cycle. Going to order 200 .

Top Bottom