napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

proviron help

noomerpar

Thanks for replying man. Here goes..

Just to give some quick context, have been suffering PFS for 5+ years now. Haven't tried any pro-hormones until now. I understand there is no known 100% solution but I did read that proviron (or Mesterolone) has helped a few folks and would like to give it a shot.

- I was thinking of starting with 50 mg (twice per day) and taper down to 25mg (twice per day). Any suggestions on dosage and time duration?

- Is proviron available in the states? Can it be ordered? Are you aware of any doctors who can help with this in the sf bay area?

- Will proviron shut you down?

- If i decide to go with proviron (or for that matter any pro-hormone protocol) what are the tests you suggest (maybe free and total T, E2)?

- While running proviron do you suggest running anything else with it?

you will not see suppression with proviron... i have no clue nor does anyone else how to treat pfs... just because something THINKS proviron worked for them, i cannot confirm that whatsoever and i do not get into where to get things like this whatsoever... you can go to the source section here but i want NOTHING to do with it... 50 mg per day is what you use for it but i have no clue why on earth you would run a prohormone... that makes less than no sense and if you do that, you definitely need to use test with it... you could use sarms with proviron but i have no clue what your goals are so it makes it rather difficult for me to know what to recommend...

Can't say I've ever heard of Proviron helping with that, so I wouldn't exactly count on it.

Can't say I've ever heard of Proviron helping with that, so I wouldn't exactly count on it.
there are a few people who claim it works but several who do not... the thing is that there is NO cure for pfs... everyone reacts to it different and some people think they have a remedy but its not the case etc... i truly hope certain things work but i just want to make sure people that have it, dont get their hopes up to only be disappointed... its definitely worth a shot though

there are a few people who claim it works but several who do not... the thing is that there is NO cure for pfs... everyone reacts to it different and some people think they have a remedy but its not the case etc... i truly hope certain things work but i just want to make sure people that have it, dont get their hopes up to only be disappointed... its definitely worth a shot though
I agree completely bro. Worth a shot, but no guarantees whatsoever

Interesting question, so I pinged one of the Attending Physicians, and he said unlikely. Surprisingly he suggested CBD. Thought I'd pass it on. Personally, I'd try anything and everything.

there's going to be a lot of different answers from different people who think they found something to mitigate the sides and/or control but there is no known cure so anything thats safe is worth a try

Hello All, First all of thanks for your replies. I totally understand that nobody knows how to fix this, but as you mentioned "anything thats safe is worth a try". Its mainly sexual dysfunction that i want to help reduce. Just wanted to know wether running 50mg proviron for maybe 2-3 weeks would cause a shut down. I'm also considering running a PCT.

I took shit for hair loss for years and it really put a beating on my sex drive at some point you just say fuck it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most all of the hair loss drugs that are very potent are also potent in a very negative way and cause severe long term damage and ive covered this in several videos

Top Bottom